Man I hate the fact Von Miller is on this team.

What an atrocious contract that was. Should have been a fireable offense, it's lead weights on the ankles when you're trying to swim. Can we REALLY roll the guy out there this year?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 10
  • Eyeroll 20
  • Sad 2
  • Disagree 6
  • Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Dislike 4

Just now, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

What an atrocious contract that was. Should have been a fireable offense, it's lead weights on the ankles when you're trying to swim. Can we REALLY roll the guy out there this year?

BS.  He was playing great until the ACL tear.   It takes more than one year to fully get over one, so we’ll see how he plays this season.

• Like (+1) 28
  • Agree 14
  • Thank you (+1) 12

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

BS.  He was playing great until the ACL tear.   It takes more than one year to fully get over one, so we’ll see how he plays this season.

How old is he again this year? 37?

Good luck.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Everybody wants the Bills to be bold and swing for the fences, until it blows up in our faces.

Not understanding why the Bills couldn't have done it like the rams did it, one year rental, whatever happens happens.

6 years 120 million for an edge over 30 is just stupid

• Like (+1) 6
  • Vomit 2
  • Agree 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Not understanding why the Bills couldn't have done it like the rams did it, one year rental, whatever happens happens.

And this hasn’t been talked about 750,000 times already? It is what it is at this point. We can hope he returns to pre injury form or they can get out of the contract after this season if I’m not mistaken.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The way the cards fell on the Von Miller contract was very unfortunate.

Beane has the out next spring, so the worst case scenario is, it will be all over with then.

The best I can hope for is he regains some of what he had and puts up a decent year.

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Because Rams traded for him. They didn't have to give him a contract.  Beane should have done it. Many on here were hoping and advocating for it at the time.  BBillsbeat KC and Cinci and win SuperBowl if Beane makes that move. 

Hopefully Miller returns to be at least better than Epenesa. 

White was awful after his ACL and took forever to heal.

Makes me fear a little but for Milano and his timeline to return to form. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I supported the swing. I am not second guessing that now. But I do think luck was against them. I think he is toast. I see fewer than 6 sacks and a lot of looking washed in 2024. Doubt he starts for most of the year.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5

31 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

If you don't actually realize the reasoning for it at the time, you are the problem. Not the contract 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I supported the swing and am not second guessing now.  

I am cautiously optimistic that pride will not let Vaughn look as bad as he did last year, and he will be back and productive this year.  Probably not All Pro but he won't be embarrassed and humiliated like last year.    

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

How old is he again this year? 37?

Good luck.

35.  Never let facts get in the way of your opinion, huh?

8 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Because Rams traded for him. They didn't have to give him a contract.  Beane should have done it. Many on here were hoping and advocating for it at the time.  BBillsbeat KC and Cinci and win SuperBowl if Beane makes that move. 

Hopefully Miller returns to be at least better than Epenesa. 

White was awful after his ACL and took forever to heal.

Makes me fear a little but for Milano and his timeline to return to form. 

Milano didn’t tear his ACL.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

35.  Never let facts get in the way of your opinion, huh?

Milano didn’t tear his ACL.

I asked that in another thread and people said he did along with the broken leg. It's never been officially reported either way from what I have read. The fact he isn't practicing for at least another month makes me think he tore something in the knee.  He would be back by now if it was just broken tibia. 

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Check the archives and show us your post when Miller was signed where you thought it was atrocious and a fireable offense.  Otherwise, stow your righteous outrage and deal with the fact that the GM swung for the fences to try and win a championship and got very unlucky.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6