Official Account of Kansas City doxxes Harrison Butker

Posted (edited)

Butker is a really good clutch kicker. If the Chiefs cut him I hope we sign him.

If you want to win the SB you gotta have a dead eye kicker. After last year I'm not so sure we do.

Edited by reddogblitz

10 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Nike , Puma and Adidas won't be calling.

Didn't they use slave labor.  

The only difference between this year and last is it's an election year and he mentioned Taylor swift.  

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

“We just want to be able to love” has devolved into this:

Libs instantly think nothing of this - probably oh that’s interesting.  

Butker says homemaker roles can bring happiness a job as assistant to the assistant traveling secretary can’t possibly bring and libs lose their minds.  

That's how gone you are.  

He was speaking to engineering students, many of whom are female.  They just slogged thru 4 years of physics , chem, calculus etc.  And he tells them to stay at home.  He and anyone who listens to him are morons and tone deaf...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He was speaking to engineering students, many of whom are female.  They just slogged thru 4 years of physics , chem, calculus etc.  And he tells them to stay at home.  He and anyone who listens to him are morons and tone deaf...

https://www.ncregister.com/news/harrison-butker-speech-at-benedictine

Here is the text of the speech. Perhaps you can highlight where he “tells them to stay at home”. If you can’t (you can’t so don’t put too much time into it), you are just another moron. I know, I’m not breaking news with that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2024 at 7:29 AM, JaCrispy said:

DEI in action…👎

Poor baby... your white privilege is showing

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Not a myth, and we don't believe in the myth of you being a person who deals in facts.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Eyeroll 1

I didn't see him say anything about women being in the kitchen cooking.  Who the hell would want that?  Everybody knows that today's modern day woman can't cook.  :P

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Poor baby... your white privilege is showing

Not a myth, and we don't believe in the myth of you being a person who deals in facts.

Lol…unfortunately I will never know what white privilege feels like…

But, careful, your racism is starting to show…😉

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Lol…unfortunately I will never know what white privilege feels like…

But, careful, your racism is starting to show…😉

White privilege is something DEI practitioners that grew up in upper-middle-class households accuse working white people of when they don't buy into their indoctrination sessions. I attended a diversity session at a former job which I have to admit was led by the most honest trainer. After receiving a lot of push back she said and I quote "the training didn't take with this group so we might need to re-do the sessions". But its not indoctrination. Its training in an inclusive setting.

If and when somebody accuses you of that point out their privileges. They have the privilege of invoking racism as an excuse for all of their personal failures. Something white people don't have the luxury of doing.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Very fine people on both sides.

All immigrants are animals.

There will be a bloodbath of actual violence.

A woman's place is in the kitchen.

Remember, the msm is reliable. You should always trust them when they tell you what happened. Especially when video or transcripts exist. Always reject the urge to watch the primary source video for yourself in these situations. You'll always come out smelling like roses.

Sincerely,

The Left.

Harrison Butker, Not His Critics, Represents the Mainstream

KATRINA TRINKO

FTA:

Even the NFL, apparently no longer as devoted to promoting freedom of conscience as the league was during the Colin Kaepernick kneeling era, distanced itself from Butker—who also made waves with his criticism of Pride Month, in vitro fertilization, and the “tyranny of diversity, equity, and inclusion” during his speech.

“Harrison Butker gave a speech in his personal capacity,” Jonathan Beane, an NFL senior vice president and chief diversity and inclusion officer, told People. “His views are not those of the NFL as an organization. The NFL is steadfast in our commitment to inclusion, which only makes our league stronger.”

But here’s the catch: half of women with children 18 and younger say they would like to stay at home. According to a 2019 Gallup poll, 50% of women with minor children said they would prefer to be a homemaker, while 45% said they’d prefer to work outside the home.

In other words, it’s Butker, not his critics, who represent the most popular view among women with younger children.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/05/16/harrison-butker-not-critics-represents-mainstream/

He's a lot closer to the mainstream on all of these issues than the NFL is, and than the media is as well. 

• Agree 1

How dare Butker suggest that a woman may find true fulfillment in life by getting married, having kids and being a home maker.

Just disgusting. How dare he be so misogynistic.

As a professional athlete he should know that true fulfillment in life for women can only be found by dedicating long hours to being the very best they can be competing in women's sports.....

So that they can lose to men.

12 hours ago, Andy1 said:

The other completely predictable thing about this story is some white guy gets publicity for his anti woke opinion and instantly becomes the best selling whatever as all the cultural conservatives rush to buy whatever to show off their support. I think it’s just weird but predictable mass psychology of conservatives. On the opposite side of the political spectrum, no one can agree on anything. 

Has nothing to do with him being white, despite yalls weird hyper obsession with race.

Conservatives went out and supported Jonathan Isaac as well when the left went after him. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

How dare Butker suggest that a woman may find true fulfillment in life by getting married, having kids and being a home maker.

Just disgusting. How dare he be so misogynistic.

As a professional athlete he should know that true fulfillment in life for women can only be found by dedicating long hours to being the very best they can be competing in women's sports.....

So that they can lose to men.

When you're white - they let you do it!

On 9/15/2020 at 7:22 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Notice how he's singing a different tune?

When you're white - they let you do it!

I'm even more saddened that Miss Rachel is getting absolutely trashed, harassed, and stalked for supporting children in Israel. But not just there: Russia, Israel, Palestine, Ukraine, etc.

Who gives a ***** what this sportsballman says. 

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

I'm even more saddened that Miss Rachel is getting absolutely trashed, harassed, and stalked for supporting children in Israel. But not just there: Russia, Israel, Palestine, Ukraine, etc.

Who gives a ***** what this sportsballman says. 

Apparently the people on the left that have a blood-thirsty love for murdering unborn mostly black children. Some might say that's down-right racist of them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1