Official Account of Kansas City doxxes Harrison Butker

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Then it’s all good! I imagine you and Flippin Chiefs have strict requirements as to what constitutes doxxing and the use of the very term. Shouldn’t you be sh*tting on middle age ladies who get hair extensions?

10 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Then it’s all good! I imagine you and Flippin Chiefs have strict requirements as to what constitutes doxxing and the use of the very term. Shouldn’t you be sh*tting on middle age ladies who get hair extensions?

As an old guy to many (like my kids) albeit a relative youngster here, allow me to express my end-stage boomer sentiments:

- Professional women, particularly those of a certain age, should dress professionally. Lay off overdone hair extensions, false eyelashes, showing too much skin in the workplace, lip fillers, all that other trash culture stuff that has invaded previously genteel (hah!) institutions

- Professional men should not be wearing gym shorts and hoodies to a formal workplace, and they should have a jacket and tie for formal proceedings like hearings.

Doxxing means outing someone's real identity behind JDHillFan or TheFrankishReich. It does not mean "Butker, a resident of Lee's Summit ..."

• Agree 1

On 5/18/2024 at 4:16 PM, BillStime said:

We are debating - LA or Seattle

Cool.  Seattle has a nice outdoor stadium with most seats covered in case of rain. A really cool design if you ask me.  I hope our new stadium has a great overhang like that.

There's a lot to do here and it's beautiful in regards to the mountains, Puget Sound, and lakes etc.

I hope yall have fun at whichever game you go to.

Go BILLS!!

“So we learn in the NFL, you can be a rapist, woman beater,

abandon your kids, a racist, misogynist, adulterer,

you can be a number of things, a murder, assaulter.

One thing you can't be an NFL Is a truth-teller of Christianity

Because if you by any chance think that you're gonna have

the ability to say hey, maybe maybe we should focus on

more on wives and family dynamics, you know Christian values

you looked at like you've done the worst thing in the world. 

But leftists will sit around and they won't, they won't do

none of this stuff they're doing to that man. To the killers,

the rapists, the adulterers. They don't even lift their voice

to say anything to those people. 

But when someone promotes Christianity, it's a problem.

That just tells me he was doing the right thing about what he said.

Because when the people that promote all sorts of debauchery

go against you, you gotta be right.”

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Cool.  Seattle has a nice outdoor stadium with most seats covered in case of rain. A really cool design if you ask me.  I hope our new stadium has a great overhang like that.

There's a lot to do here and it's beautiful in regards to the mountains, Puget Sound, and lakes etc.

I hope yall have fun at whichever game you go to.

Go BILLS!!

I was last in Seattle in 2015. We stayed in a really cool area near the stadium (Hotel 1000) for a wedding. Was there on a Sunday, too, when the Seahawks had a home game. The whole area was jumping with fans everywhere hitting bars and restaurants before/after the game. IIRC, I think they closed the road leading to the stadium so that people could party. I didn't go to the game, but we had so much fun. 

I really wanted our stadium to go downtown and recreate what Seattle has...

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

As an old guy to many (like my kids) albeit a relative youngster here, allow me to express my end-stage boomer sentiments:

- Professional women, particularly those of a certain age, should dress professionally. Lay off overdone hair extensions, false eyelashes, showing too much skin in the workplace, lip fillers, all that other trash culture stuff that has invaded previously genteel (hah!) institutions

- Professional men should not be wearing gym shorts and hoodies to a formal workplace, and they should have a jacket and tie for formal proceedings like hearings.

Doxxing means outing someone's real identity behind JDHillFan or TheFrankishReich. It does not mean "Butker, a resident of Lee's Summit ..."

Lip fillers are destroying certain women.   I've seen beautiful women become clown like because of them.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I would guess Mr and Mrs Butker would agree with "There's nothing more masculine than a strong man supporting a strong woman". Do you think both of Vedder's wives agree?

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I would guess Mr and Mrs Butker would agree with "There's nothing more masculine than a strong man supporting a strong woman". Do you think both of Vedder's wives agree?

Very much so:

DgU5oRIWAAATJpy-1529850781.jpg