Official Account of Kansas City doxxes Harrison Butker

This is piss your pants funny!

Kansas City Star Publishes Article Demanding Chiefs Replace Butker With A Woman.

"The writer of the piece insisted “this is not a joke,” although that didn’t stop it from being hilarious."

https://modernity.news/2024/05/20/kansas-city-star-publishes-article-demanding-chiefs-replace-butker-with-a-woman/

21 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This is piss your pants funny!

Kansas City Star Publishes Article Demanding Chiefs Replace Butker With A Woman.

"The writer of the piece insisted “this is not a joke,” although that didn’t stop it from being hilarious."

https://modernity.news/2024/05/20/kansas-city-star-publishes-article-demanding-chiefs-replace-butker-with-a-woman/

I think they should also replace their defensive line with women

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BCAS Baritone said:

I think they should also replace their defensive line with women

And replace that damn QB too. With Mrs. Mahomes.

What all the virtue signaling piss pots are facing is the reality of what is the most merit based occupation in the world. The world of professional athletics and the NFL. The ultimate meritocracy where ability and performance is all that matters. You can be white, or black, or brown, or green or purple. 

You find me a woman that can hit from 65 yards out with great accuracy and consistency, and maybe make a couple TD saving tackles on kickoffs, and she's on the team. Otherwise, nice try.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And replace that damn QB too. With Mrs. Mahomes.

What all the virtue signaling piss pots are facing is the reality of what is the most merit based occupation in the world. The world of professional athletics and the NFL. The ultimate meritocracy where ability and performance is all that matters. You can be white, or black, or brown, or green or purple. 

You find me a woman that can hit from 65 yards out with great accuracy and consistency, and maybe make a couple TD saving tackles on kickoffs, and she's on the team. Otherwise, nice try.

Honestly, the bar is very low.  Sam Martin's effort against the jests was probably the worst.  I'm sure most women folk could do better.

Posted (edited)

"You didn't listen to the whole speech" and "He didn't say that".   LOL

Mirriam Webster: Homemaker-one who manages a household especially as a spouse and parent(notice there is no mention of gender)

Homemaker job description:

Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of the home

Planning, preparing and serving meals

Doing laundry and ironing clothes

Shopping for groceries and household supplies

Managing household budget and finances

Taking care of children, including feeding, bathing, and assisting with homework

Providing care for elderly or sick family members, if applicable

Scheduling and coordinating family appointments and activities

Maintaining home upkeep and minor repairs

Assisting family members with personal care and hygiene

Creating a warm, loving, and secure environment for the family

Teaching and enforcing appropriate discipline for children

Providing emotional support and encouragement to family members

While there's clearly too much hub bub about this, it's funny watching people openly lie about him saying he didn't say any of these things.  It's like me saying I think people should choose to become a cop, but never mentioned anything about enforcing laws.  

Edited by daz28

11 hours ago, daz28 said:

"You didn't listen to the whole speech" and "He didn't say that".   LOL

Mirriam Webster: Homemaker-one who manages a household especially as a spouse and parent(notice there is no mention of gender)

Homemaker job description:

Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of the home

Planning, preparing and serving meals

Doing laundry and ironing clothes

Shopping for groceries and household supplies

Managing household budget and finances

Taking care of children, including feeding, bathing, and assisting with homework

Providing care for elderly or sick family members, if applicable

Scheduling and coordinating family appointments and activities

Maintaining home upkeep and minor repairs

Assisting family members with personal care and hygiene

Creating a warm, loving, and secure environment for the family

Teaching and enforcing appropriate discipline for children

Providing emotional support and encouragement to family members

While there's clearly too much hub bub about this, it's funny watching people openly lie about him saying he didn't say any of these things.  It's like me saying I think people should choose to become a cop, but never mentioned anything about enforcing laws.  

Also note that Butker works about 6 months a year. Maybe he could do some of these things too?

Imagine marrying the love of your life and they provide a home for you, pay all the bills, buy all the food, buy the cars, take care of all of the maintenance and you are tasked with watching the kids, taking them to school, cooking, doing laundry, cleaning the house, enjoy your hobbies...  Imagine having all finances taken care of for you and you get to watch cartoons with the kids all day, maybe even play some video games.

Now the left will swoop in and tell us "it's hard and a full time job being a stay at home mom/dad!".   Right?  They want it both ways.  Remember how the left and the feminists told us all how hard it is being a stay at home mom?  Now, all of a sudden, it's not so hard anymore and to say a person might be happy raising their children is now "oppressive".

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, phypon said:

Imagine marrying the love of your life and they provide a home for you, pay all the bills, buy all the food, buy the cars, take care of all of the maintenance and you are tasked with watching the kids, taking them to school, cooking, doing laundry, cleaning the house, enjoy your hobbies...  Imagine having all finances taken care of for you and you get to watch cartoons with the kids all day, maybe even play some video games.

Now the left will swoop in and tell us "it's hard and a full time job being a stay at home mom/dad!".   Right?  They want it both ways.  Remember how the left and the feminists told us all how hard it is being a stay at home mom?  Now, all of a sudden, it's not so hard anymore and to say a person might be happy raising their children is now "oppressive".

Agreed. We've got @daz28 publishing the works of Mirriam Webster to...well, I'm not sure why he's posting that.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Right here in this thread.

Same people who denounce Butker support Hamas animals.

Another asinine comment. 

Q. So were are all those "women's rights groups" when Hamas attacked Israeli women on October 7?

A. They were issuing statements condemning Hamas.

https://now.org/media-center/press-release/now-condemns-violent-hateful-attacks-against-israel/

Released on October 7, 2023

National NOW President Christian F. Nunes issued the following statement upon the attacks reported in Israel 

“A terrorist army has invaded the land of Israel, murdering innocent civilians and taking whole communities hostage. ‘We are at war,’ Prime Minister Netanyahu told his nation, and today, the whole world is holding its breath. 

While the day unfolds, NOW members are sticking fast to our core principles of human rights and freedom from fear, violence, and division. The rise in antisemitism and violent attacks on Jewish communities here and around the world underscore our alarm. 

The people of Israel live in constant fear of days like today. This is what happens when hate has no boundaries.  

NOW supports the right of the Jewish people to live without fear or violence, and we condemn antisemitism in all its forms.” 

Dear Mike Davis: there's this new thingy called "Google." It found me the answer to this question in 0.3 seconds. You should try it!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The Fake Outrage Machine Must Be Fed! Butker is still welcome to accompany his Chiefs teammates to the White House.

Why would that have ever been in question and which group of people were most likely to question it?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Why would that have ever been in question and which group of people were most likely to question it?

I'm not a Jon Stewart fan, but I gotta admit - his commentary on this nails it. Not just the Butker thing, but the outrage media in general. Worth watching.

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm not a Jon Stewart fan, but I gotta admit - his commentary on this nails it. Not just the Butker thing, but the outrage media in general. Worth watching.

The first part was getting someplace, then it went to the usual righty references, and the "both sides do it" comment.

more people watch Nickelodeon than fox news.  

Posted (edited)

The years of middle school abuse that go with having the name "Butker" will tend to warp a man's outlook.

Dick Butkus took out that pent up rage on running backs. Butler doesn’t have that option, so a gay married couple will have to suffice

Edited by The Frankish Reich

7 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Agreed. We've got @daz28 publishing the works of Mirriam Webster to...well, I'm not sure why he's posting that.  

I posted it because some people seem to forget what those duties are, so while he didn't implicitly state each of them, by saying homemaker, he certainly meant all of those duties.  

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, phypon said:

You had all of this right up until you said this part, "Remember how the left and the feminists told us all how hard it is being a stay at home mom?".  Replace the word mom with parent, and you're right back on track.  Also, you got feminism a bit backwards: Feminism- the belief in social, economic, and political equality of the sexes.

Now the left will swoop in and tell us "it's hard and a full time job being a stay at home mom/dad!".   ---Do you disagree with this statement?  You really think it's playing video games and watching cartoons?  How hard do you think kicking the football is????

Edited by daz28