Keon Coleman: Josh Allen texted me “You’re the guy I want”

“He texted me the day of and was like, ‘You’re the guy I want. I watched a lot of receivers and I want to play with you,’” Coleman said, via the team’s website. “And I’ve been saying the same thing. I want to play with the guy that wears number 17. I think he’s a great quarterback, one of the best in the league right now and I would love to be catching passes from him. I’m ready for that.”

Keon Coleman: Josh Allen texted me “You’re the guy I want”

• Like (+1) 5

36 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

So if we got Odunze would he have said "aww man I wish we got Keon Coleman"? 😂

Here's an app where you can meet new people and find new hobbies instead of crying about our new WR.  

https://www.meetup.com/

I am pretty sure there is an archery group meet up. Then you can print off a pic of Coleman and Beane and can shoot thousands of arrows at them to get your fix.

Sound good?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 21
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 7
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Here's an app where you can meet new people and find new hobbies instead of crying about our new WR.  

https://www.meetup.com/

I am pretty sure there is an archery group meet up. Then you can print off a pic of Coleman and Beane and can shoot thousands of arrows at them to get your fix.

Sound good?

Who is crying? That seems like an unnecessary personal attack. Feel free to mute me if you are so fragile

I guess we aren't allowed to make jokes anymore around here. Everyone fall in line!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 8
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Who is crying? That seems like an unnecessary personal attack. Feel free to mute me if you are so fragile

I guess we aren't allowed to make jokes anymore around here. Everyone fall in line!

I must have gotten you mixed up with another KDIGGZ who just can't keep crying about Coleman.

I mean, the guy sprinted the gauntlet drill when everyone else jogged....why didn't he fall in line?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I must have gotten you mixed up with another KDIGGZ who just can't keep crying about Coleman.

I mean, the guy sprinted the gauntlet drill when everyone else jogged....why didn't he fall in line?

This seems pretty personal. Clearly you have a personal issue with me having an opinion that differs from yours. Let's keep it on topic thanks 

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

35 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

In other words "I really dig your vibe. Come play with me"

I quoted the wrong person, that was my bad

44 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

This seems pretty personal. Clearly you have a personal issue with me having an opinion that differs from yours. Let's keep it on topic thanks 

I think people are just tired of your crusade

Edited by Prospector
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

This is good leadership by Josh(as is all the marketing around Coleman by the Bills to take some of the resistance off of him and get the fans to support him) to make him feel part of the team and wanted. Great.

Not so great, Josh has not shown himself to be strategic, he is more gut and reaction and I'll tough it out (hero ball for example). Coleman may have a lot of upside and I'll admit that deeper review makes me less disappointed in the pick. But Josh thinking he can make up for Coleman's lack of speed is a recipe for heart break. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I am. 

Also Josh and Diggs had a real bromance until they didn't, hard to maintain the infatuation stage. 

* Side note, and I have nothing to back this up with, but personally I think Diggs soured on McDermott and that caused the rift between him and Josh. *

I hope the pick works out, that Coleman surprises (and Samuels). Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

It was a joke, bro. Relax

It wasn't though... have you seen his posts ever since we drafted Coleman. He can't help himself... he's on a mission

Edited by Prospector
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1