Who leads the team in receiving in 2024? (Most yards)

Process

Receiving   

181 members have voted

1. 1. Who leads in receiving? (Yards)

I expect the best receiver on the team next year will be Coleman. I base this on the fact that he's the best receiver on the team. I'm not gonna overthink this one.

I think Shakir or Kincaid both go over 900 and Coleman eclipses 500. Samuel will get 750, and the RBs will get around 500. Knox & Q Morris go for 400, and the remaining WRs combine for 500. Allen should be able to manufacture 4400 yards in Brady’s short pass, heavier run offense.

The question I have is how many sacks + hurries will the Bills D generate? 

8 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I think Kincaid could lead them in receptions. I don't see it in yards though.

Same.  Kincaid will have over 100 receptions, but Samuel will lead in yards.  

Curtis can do everything Beasley did in his prime, but he's more dynamic.

Yards and/or catches for Samuel (I suspect they intend to use him as a featured pre-snap motion weapon, like a Harty+Diggs ZxY amalgamation). They want to feature Samuel as moving eye candy/protein while also feeding Kincaid and Cook...

Shakir should be doing exactly what he did the back half of 2023, converting his moderate progression-based targets into explosive plays, and hopefully Coleman is sprinkled in on screens and slants and digs and 1:1 fades. 

I actually think Coleman, Shakir, and Kincaid could easily all finish above 900, or even over 1000 yards each.

Coleman will be WR1 X role this season, and out the gate.  He is a day 1 starter and I don't expect him to be "eased" into the position like in years past, they need him out the gate.  800-1000+ yards is well insight for him if he develops early chemistry with Allen and picks the offense up quickly.  

Shakir is going to have a big role this year...If, he gets 100 targets he will be close to or over 1000 yards.  And I think he could get anywhere from 90-120 targets in this offense as the only WR coming in with Allen trust, timing, and chemistry already established.  

Kincaid is obviously also going to see more targets most likely and benefit from the departure of Diggs.  So I fully expect him to flirt with 1000 yards himself.  

Personally, I think we may end up with multiple 1000 yard guys this year as I am not really expecting any one guy to dominate the targets like in years past.