UDFA signing thread. 10 Signed 5 camp invites as of 07:39, 28 April

MAJBobby

7 minutes ago, henry jones said:

Xavier Johnson could be interesting.  Basically the same size as Deebo Samuel, a little slower, but also a RB/WR combo.  

Cincinnati boy right there. Went to Summit as an athletic scholarship student the rich boys have a winning football team. Mike Edwards, OTOH, went to Winton Woods. I played tennis at Winton Woods today!

There is going to be some serious competition for TBD camp darling this year! Do you go with Bills for the memes? Do you go with FGJ for the nostalgia? The British rugby player? So many choices.

-edit- Now a dude named Lovely? C'mon....

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Everybody happy now? We got a receiver named Xavier!

He’s more of a RB

6 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Cincinnati boy right there. Went to Summit as an athletic scholarship student the rich boys have a winning football team. Mike Edwards, OTOH, went to Winton Woods. I played tennis at Winton Woods today!

He’s def got the McDermott dna 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GASabresIUFan said:

How many UDFA have made the Bills in the last 5 years?

I don't know, but I think there is more room for them this year. Noticed that Rosemy-Jacksaint signed with Washington. Was hoping we might get him.

Just now, Dr. Who said:

I don't know, but I think there is more room for them this year. Noticed that Rosemy-Jacksaint signed with Washington. Was hoping we might get him.

Loved Rosemy at UGA.  Excellent possession receiver, but not a great fit here with Coleman, Hollins and Shorter already here.  I'd love to see him make an NFL roster.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GASabresIUFan said:

Loved Rosemy at UGA.  Excellent possession receiver, but not a great fit here with Coleman, Hollins and Shorter already here.  I'd love to see him make an NFL roster.

Good point. I just want all the UGA players. Ladd, though, I really wanted. Coleman and Ladd would have been fine by me, but they would have had to trade way up from 60. That wasn't going to happen, and I like Cole Bishop, so just have to sigh about it.