Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

3 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

The WGR Audacy app is terrible. It cuts to commercials in the middle of live broadcasts and interviews.

And that afwul ad that runs on a loop about Mahomes being Michael Jordan because he's calm when he runs on the field.  WTF?  That is the most embarrassing take ever.  Perfect Audacity content.

• Like (+1) 1

Okay Daequan Hardy - potential nickel corner. I didn't look at him in depth but did see bits of him watching other Penn State defenders. He is scrappy. I think he has some gunner experience too. So potentially replaces Siran Neal as backup nickel and starting gunner?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Okay Daequan Hardy - potential nickel corner. I didn't look at him in depth but did see bits of him watching other Penn State defenders. He is scrappy. I think he has some gunner experience too. So potentially replaces Siran Neal as backup nickel and starting gunner?

Punt returner.  Had 2 TDs on returns.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Dunno he's got the size for that at 5'9 180, but he can pick it up and lay it down - 4.38 in the 40.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Like (+1) 1