Who is on your day 3 list?

16 minutes ago, mrags said:

I think I’m a fan of it. Get more picks for next year to complete the rebuild 

It's not a rebuild, it's a reload.

Now I wonder if a team ever started a strategy to start taking a pick each year and swapping it for a round higher next year until they took a 5th or 6th one year and turned it into a 1st 5 years later...that might be an interesting study.

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

It's not a rebuild, it's a reload.

Now I wonder if a team ever started a strategy to start taking a pick each year and swapping it for a round higher next year until they took a 5th or 6th one year and turned it into a 1st 5 years later...that might be an interesting study.

I like it. Every 4-5 years come away with an extra 1. It’s definitely a long play and GMs are on short leashes. If they don’t succeed in the first 3 years they are likely gone anyway. By then the new GM will have an extra 2nd or 3rd and you’ll be in the couch. 

I want the Bills to trade for Sutton -as per article: send Denver our 4th and 5th and get Sutton and their 6th. 

We might not have a true #1 stud, but if Coleman shows out, we’d have a beast of a line up of WR’s and Kincaid and Knox (and no Prima Donna #1).

Teams arent deep enough to stop all that talent. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/buffalo-bills-acquire-superstar-wr-from-rival-afc-team-to-replace-stefon-diggs-in-blockbuster-trade-proposal/ar-BB1lpll0

Edited by Bockeye

1 hour ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Wonder what happened with Franklin. Buffalo must know something is "wrong" with him to not take him after the visits. I thought he'd be the pick in the second. So I'm going Franklin 

Turns out the whole league thinks something is wrong with him

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Give me a few of these guys and I’ll be pretty happy

QB- Milton

WR- Franklin, Walker, Baker, Rice, Taj Washington

OL- Van-Pran, Dankwah

RB- Estime, Holani, Guerendo, Jordan

DT- Taylor III, Jackson, Jefferson

DE- Dorlus, Tupuola-Fetui, Kamara, Jackson, Caesar, 

LB- Eichenberg, Speights

CB- ????? I have no idea who’s good. But someone over 5’11” and 190lbs please

S- Brade, Hicks, Oladapo,

and I lost him more like a big S but everyone else has as a LB, Williams. Think he would be a very good player to have to mix it up with TEs in the pass game, and big enough to cover down in the running game. 

Welp. My guys are flying off the board here in the early 4th round. 

1 hour ago, Bockeye said:

I want the Bills to trade for Sutton -as per article: send Denver our 4th and 5th and get Sutton and their 6th. 

We might not have a true #1 stud, but if Coleman shows out, we’d have a beast of a line up of WR’s and Kincaid and Knox (and no Prima Donna #1).

Teams arent deep enough to stop all that talent. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/buffalo-bills-acquire-superstar-wr-from-rival-afc-team-to-replace-stefon-diggs-in-blockbuster-trade-proposal/ar-BB1lpll0

That was another NFL comparison for Coleman...Cortland Sutton and Drake London are the two most common ones I am seeing.

• Like (+1) 1

I'd like for the Bills to use one of the 5th round picks on Joe Milton, just because

1 hour ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

He was selected, wasn't he?

Not yet

2 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Johnny Wilson would be hilarious 

Get 2 WR’s with speed and let the camp battles begin

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1