Troy Franklin itch anyone...

Craig Oi

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m good with Franklin moving forward. I like Baker a lot too. He’s another boom or bust guy but like him. Jacob Cowing is another guy that I have my eye on later. He’s small but quick. I don’t necessarily care that he’s a slot guy. We have a bunch of those. He’s a guy that gets open. 

My list is just about ending there. The only other guys I really like are Taj Washington. Imo he’s more joystick than Malichi Corley. And I do like Rosemy-Jacksaint. But I feel like they might be available in UDFA. Who knows. I also kinda like McCaffrey just because his bloodline. He’ll probably be decent at least. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

My list is just about ending there. The only other guys I really like are Taj Washington. Imo he’s more joystick than Malichi Corley. And I do like Rosemy-Jacksaint. But I feel like they might be available in UDFA. Who knows. I also kinda like McCaffrey just because his bloodline. He’ll probably be decent at least. 

I like Malik Washington too. Is it crazy that I still want 2 more WRs? It’s a weak spot on the roster and we can add some different skills.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I like Malik Washington too. Is it crazy that I still want 2 more WRs? It’s a weak spot on the roster and we can add some different skills.

With all these damn 5th rounders we should be picking 2 more. Unless they trade up. Still waiting for that. 

im with you 100% tho. I’d love to get 2 of those guys I listed. 

give me Franklin now and then take Rice and I’d be a pig in chit. I’d even forgive them for the Coleman pick 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, mrags said:

Give me one of the following guys and I’ll feel a lot better 

franklin

rice

baker

Walker

burton

is McMillan gone? 

Forgot about Burton…

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

I wouldnt be opposed, I also like OT Patrick Paul as well, he was also a top 30 visit and would be a great addition to the OL, he'd really push Spencer Brown again imo.

Paul went awhile ago 

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Pretty surprised he's still on the board. Though it makes me a bit happy we didn't burn pick 33 on a guy that's still there at 71 like so many wanted to.

If the Bills passed on Coleman are you certain he would not still be on the board at 71?

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Locomark said:

A 4th only gets us to 84-85. He probably won’t last that long. A 4th and a 5th gets us up to the next few picks.  

Then do it and stop dicking around before he's gone. We don't need that extra 5th anyway. Franklin is every bit as good if not better than Coleman.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1