Operation Gaza Floyd: The Coming Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Terrorism

The issue is never the issue. It's always about the revolution for Marxists.

2020 was the summer of BLM mostly peaceful protests.

Get ready for the 2024 ramp up of mostly peaceful riots and acts of terrorism. 

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

Good is positive. Evil is merely privative, not absolute. It is like cold, which is the privation of heat. All evil is so much death or nonentity. Benevolence is absolute and real. So much benevolence as a man hath, so much life hath he. For all things proceed out of this same spirit, which is differently named love, justice, temperance, in its different applications, just as the ocean receives different names on the several shores which it washes. All things proceed out of the same spirit, and all things conspire with it. Whilst a man seeks good ends, he is strong by the whole strength of nature. In so far as he roves from these ends, he bereaves himself of power, of auxiliaries; his being shrinks out of all remote channels, he becomes less and less, a mote, a point, until absolute badness is absolute death.

Emerson 

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Good is positive. Evil is merely privative, not absolute. It is like cold, which is the privation of heat. All evil is so much death or nonentity. Benevolence is absolute and real. So much benevolence as a man hath, so much life hath he. For all things proceed out of this same spirit, which is differently named love, justice, temperance, in its different applications, just as the ocean receives different names on the several shores which it washes. All things proceed out of the same spirit, and all things conspire with it. Whilst a man seeks good ends, he is strong by the whole strength of nature. In so far as he roves from these ends, he bereaves himself of power, of auxiliaries; his being shrinks out of all remote channels, he becomes less and less, a mote, a point, until absolute badness is absolute death.

Emerson 

Sometimes you gotta fight when you’re a man. 

Rogers

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The issue is never the issue. It's always about the revolution for Marxists.

2020 was the summer of BLM mostly peaceful protests.

Get ready for the 2024 ramp up of mostly peaceful riots and acts of terrorism. 

I can't quite make out what they are chanting, probably something stupid though. 

I've never been a fan of mindless chants but I suppose it gives protesters something to do, otherwise it would be a fairly boring endeavor.

I think the upside here, if you're looking for one, is that in a city of 8 million (?) they could only muster about 200 idiots for their cause. 

With that population I could probably get double that to eat Tide Pods coated in Dave's Insanity Sauce.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sometimes you gotta fight when you’re a man. 

Rogers

A friend once asked me what comedy was. That floored me. What is comedy? I don't know. Does anybody? Can you define it? All I know is that I learned how to get laughs, and that's all I know about it. You have to learn what people will laugh at, then proceed accordingly.

Stan Laurel

• Like (+1) 1

Choosing to use the term 'comrades' seems a little bit noteworthy. 

Believe them when they tell you exactly who they are.

The national organization of "Students for Justice in Palestine" just announced that they are replicating Columbia University's "Gaza Solidarity Encampment" across the country and will start occupying campus grounds.

Official statement:

"Universities have chosen profit and reputation over the lives of the people of Palestine and our will as students. 

The supposed power of our administrators is nothing compared to the strength of the united students, staff, and faculty committed to realizing justice and upholding Palestinian liberation on campus. 

In the footsteps of our comrades at Rutgers-New Brunswick SJP, Tufts SJP, and Columbia SJP, we will seize our universities and force the administration to divest, for the people of Gaza!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Joe Biden Learns What Sowing and Reaping Is As Violent Antisemitic Protests Explode

bf194895-6a61-43fa-8be5-6fd7da8683c8-105

Antisemitic and anti-American "protests" continued on Sunday as pro-Hamas supporters occupied areas of Columbia University and Yale University. In one case, a young Jewish student was stabbed in the eye before being told by campus police that there was nothing they could do. 

With a further escalation of violence from the terrorist supporters all but inevitable, Columbia's rabbi went so far as to tell Jewish students to go home and not return until order was restored. 

For months, the Biden administration has given public credence to the "pain" and "suffering" of pro-Hamas protesters, doing nothing to discourage their illegal activities and thirst for violence. Undergirding that has been the dangerous far-left ideology of "oppression" which supposes anyone poorer and less successful must be the victim of "colonization" and "marginalization." In other words, the ends always justify the means for the "oppressed."

There is a testing of the waters going on. The crowds of pro-Hamas supporters want to know how far they can push the boundary because they have no intention of stopping with Jews on college campuses. Their goal is cultural and political domination. 

That reality has finally started to peak through the blinds of the White House, and a condemnation was put by one of Joe Biden's handlers. 

First of all, where is Biden? Why is he not dealing with this directly? This is a man who has spent years claiming a relatively small antisemitic protest in 2017 spawned his run for the presidency. Yet, he's too busy vacationing in Delaware to directly speak against the largest explosion of antisemitism in the United States in decades? That simply doesn't compute, and it says that Biden is completely insincere.

Further, condemning "these statements in the strongest terms" is meaningless. You can't baby terrorist supporters and expect them to moderate. They don't care about words. They only understand actions and consequences. Biden lacks the moral courage to go past tepid finger-wagging, and even that is undermined by his foreign policy of appeasing Hamas and Iran. 

The president sowed the seeds of this disgusting antisemitism in a cheap, shallow attempt to retain voters in places like Michigan. He is now reaping what he sowed.

The toothpaste isn't going to go back into the tube easily.

I suspect this is going to get far worse, and America's leaders are not willing to do what is necessary to turn the tide. Buckle up.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/04/21/biden-administration-finally-responds-to-violent-anti-semitic-protests-n2173116

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

But the American flag makes them uncomfortable and they don't feel "safe". 

Tibs- now the fact we put up with their crap and watch the cops do nothing and the politicians are wimps?   Now that is what's called comedy.

• Like (+1) 1

While I generally support the rights for peaceful protests, these idiot college students supporting Hamas seem to be misguided. I doubt any of them would want to live under Hamas rule or in Israel under threat from Hamas. Demanding a cease fire for a war in Israelis is a bit sideways.  Why would Netanyahu pay attention to demands from college students or university presidents? If they have energy for a cause, they should be organizing for humanitarian aide for starving children in Somalia or Bangladesh. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2