Operation Gaza Floyd: The Coming Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Terrorism

Lron fuk.c stain with another brilliant take.

Dozens of college campuses across the country with hundreds of students, faculty, administrators and agitators espousing their hate for the US and Lron tells us its only happening "online"

:lol:

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yes.  The whole enchilada.  I can see responding in a couple different ways:

• If its kids messing around, a crooked finger, a stern though theatrically enhanced word about responsibility and respect, and hopefully that solves it.  It has, several times over the past couple decades.  A group of boys (with an overmatched mother trying to control them) spitting on car windows.  Sent 'em home to get a bucket and wash the spit off.  Older kids using their skateboards on a metal railing and scratching the heck out of it.  Explained the cost to repair the damage they caused, asked them not to do it again.  
  • Older kids messing around and stealing the flag for kicks--probably a harsher tone, a little less theatrics involved, an acknowledgement that I wouldn't call the cops this time.  
  • Dopey activists sending me a message about whatever bothers them on any given day, I'd call the police.  This has not happened to me. 

Sidebar, my experience generally is that many, many otherwise smart and decent people have very little respect for the property of others.  I can provide a dozen+ different stories about my experience, which likely mirrors the experiences of others who own commercial property.   I think that translates on  a certain level as to why some of these people are quick to get caught up in 'activism' because they don't care enough to think beyond the end of their nose. 

Wow. 

Alright so now I understand. I wasn't sure if you met flying a flag at a place of employment that was not managed by you. Then you'd not have a choice. But if you own the property and manage the business it is 100% on your and you may do whatever you like imo 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Lron fuk.c stain with another brilliant take.

Dozens of college campuses across the country with hundreds of students, faculty, administrators and agitators espousing their hate for the US and Lron tells us its only happening "online"

Privileged mostly white American college kids and agitators pretending to be Hamas supporters/members oblivious to the fact the real-deal would not think twice about killing them on sight.  Dumbest idiots you can find for $80k a year.

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You know things are messed up when you find yourself cheering for frat boys. 

The fraternity will be wise to donate the remaining funds to charity....after their rager.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Andy1 said:

And we’re at a point where our college kids grew up with screens in front their faces making life seem like a total fantasy. 

In between their watching Reel after Reel they are conversing about how racist and sexist and bigoted America is compared with the rest of the universe they’ve seen on their phones.  

Fun times ahead folks. 

Democrat’s America.  

• Like (+1) 2

Every Marxist protest is exactly the same.

Five parts unattractive women, two parts skinny fat dudes and one part random elderly folks. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Who is pulling the strings.  

Yeah.  We go to school here. 

Spitting image of my freshman English literature class.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

I went to a technology school. This seems to be a trend for liberal arts majors

And Ivy League specifically as well. The biggest brats of them all.

Personally I think all protestors are morons wasting their time.  Even if I agree with their stance. 

I'll add that almost nobody hates their country.   You picked up a dumb right wing talking point.  And I get there's clips of a few students making statements that seem that way at times.  These kids are as you say brats, and they are making statements to get attention.   

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Personally I think all protestors are morons wasting their time.  Even if I agree with their stance. 

I'll add that almost nobody hates their country.   You picked up a dumb right wing talking point.  And I get there's clips of a few students making statements that seem that way at times.  These kids are as you say brats, and they are making statements to get attention.   

They are saying death to america and trying to tear down the flag. I'm guessing they really do hate America

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

So these students want their universities to divest from any connections with Israel. So I guess they don’t care about the Chinese persecution of the Uyghurs. Otherwise they should all dump and destroy their cell phones made in China. It’s all selective outrage against Israel. 

• Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

They are saying death to america and trying to tear down the flag. I'm guessing they really do hate America

I didn't see the middle eastern protesters until a min ago.  I wasn't referring to that stuff.  Those should get curb stomped.  They might hate America. 

• Haha (+1) 3

Posted (edited)

Lron fully embracing putting on the the useful idiot dunce cap.

Completely out of touch.

I've said it before, but the only thing that will give me solace as this revolution continues to materialize will be the slack jawed, dumbfounded gazes from morons like Lron as the revolution consumes them.

But, but I'm on your side!!!

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

We/re looking at the Summer of Love 2.0 if these riots don't get controlled.

But, if they get controlled, that means Bi-dumb loses votes, so don't hold your breath.

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The fraternity will be wise to donate the remaining funds to charity....after their rager.

UNC rager gofundme up to $228k

• Like (+1) 1