Operation Gaza Floyd: The Coming Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Terrorism

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I wonder how many people in this country have no real opinion on Israel vs Palestine, but have seen who is in opposition of Israel (their symbol for “oppression”) and concluded that’s not the side they can support..

I’m willing to bet it’s decently high. 

Most people in this country aren’t highly educated on these issues, but if you’re a random electrician etc., who sees more than five seconds of these communist children, I’m willing to bet you automatically oppose whatever they advocate for. 

If you're an electrician or one of the "poorly educated" Americans you might wonder why you're working to pay taxes so that ass wipe in the white house can forgive the student loans of mind blowing imbeciles and credentialed idiots in a desperate attempt to buy votes to stay in power.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If you're an electrician or one of the "poorly educated" Americans you might wonder why you're working to pay taxes so that ass wipe in the white house can forgive the student loans of mind blowing imbeciles and credentialed idiots in a desperate attempt to buy votes to stay in power.

Yes, that too..

And I didn’t say “poorly educated”.  

I said not highly educated on these issues. 

It’s a common misconception that politicians and/or those who pay attention to this stuff have .. that everyone knows the ins and outs of every issue of the day.

Most people don’t care either way.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

According to statements from President Recep Erdogan,Turkey Treating Over 1,000 Wounded Hamas Members In Hospitals around the country.  Unlike the US and many of our allies, Turkey, a NATO member does not consider Hamas to be a terrorist organization.  To quote, "Hamas is a resistance organization whose lands have been occupied since 1947, and it has protected its lands after the occupation".  Just how they got the wounded out of the West Bank is subject to speculation.  

Here's one for giggles.  If Israel was to attack Turkey for their support and sheltering of Hamas, would the United States and NATO go to war against the Jewish state if Turkey invoked article 5?  An attack on one is an attack on all. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Posted (edited)
On 4/21/2024 at 12:40 PM, BillsFanNC said:

The issue is never the issue

correct.  

https://www.counterpunch.org/2024/04/22/columbia-universitys-shai-davidais-family-tied-to-weapons-manufacturing/

The main person you quoted is a stooge for defense contractors who want to keep war going

Edited by Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin

On 4/21/2024 at 11:03 AM, Tiberius said:

Good is positive. Evil is merely privative, not absolute. It is like cold, which is the privation of heat. All evil is so much death or nonentity. Benevolence is absolute and real. So much benevolence as a man hath, so much life hath he. For all things proceed out of this same spirit, which is differently named love, justice, temperance, in its different applications, just as the ocean receives different names on the several shores which it washes. All things proceed out of the same spirit, and all things conspire with it. Whilst a man seeks good ends, he is strong by the whole strength of nature. In so far as he roves from these ends, he bereaves himself of power, of auxiliaries; his being shrinks out of all remote channels, he becomes less and less, a mote, a point, until absolute badness is absolute death.

Emerson 

Too many think their evil is good

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1