Nothing in WNY. Last year, we had a 4.6 two mies away. 5th biggest ever in the state. Even that one was nothing compared  to  ones I felt in CA.

• Thank you (+1) 4

I was in the PACU sitting down at the nurse's station talking to a nurse and felt the ground shake.  I said to her "I think it's an earthquake."  Got confirmation from my wife a few minutes later.  No one else felt it, which I thought was odd.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Is that real? Not a parody account?

How idiotic is she?

God is sending us eclipses? Of the sort that astronomers predict literally hundreds of years in advance?

52 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Green Party candidate for Senate. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽

Good Lord. We're doomed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Westside said:

There should be some kind of IQ test, or a common sense test before running for any political office! 

Problem is that when the commies administer the test then only useful idiots can pass it.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Problem is that when the commies administer the test then only useful idiots can pass it.

The epicenter was in Hunterdon county about 15 miles from me.  At about 10:25 AM the house.shook like a helicopter was landing on the roof but no damage.  An aftershock rolled through at 6 PM.  

As the shock was centered in a mostly white upper middle class area we can rule out racism. 

My theory is Trump has an earthquake device hidden at his Bedminster golf course.  When they raided his Florida estate they were looking for the remote control to it.

Or if no other cause can be identied, the Rusians did it.

The fact the continents move and drift over time along major and minor fault lines that occasionally release energy and pressure in the form of earth tremors can be dismissed by those that "trust the science".

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, T master said:

The sky is falling, the sky is falling, it's falling the sky ...

What did man do to the climate in 1811, 1812.  Cause that time frame was full of natural disasters. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

What did man do to the climate in 1811, 1812.  Cause that time frame was full of natural disasters. 

I believe there may be some things changing but a lot of it they leave out because it doesn't fit the narrative that they want every one to believe which most of it is man made .

Man is building in eco systems such as New orleans & Fl. which help to get rid of Co2 but they can't tell them to stop ruining those systems because they would have to stop the expansion of their tax structure and they couldn't stop clearing forests to build sub divisions which take Co2 out of the atmosphere also again because they need gov't housing for the illegals .

So just blame it all on fossil fuels so they can have more control over what we do & how we do it . Plus i bet there are more than 1 politician that is a share holder in a EV car company or battery company what you think ?? 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, T master said:

I believe there may be some things changing but a lot of it they leave out because it doesn't fit the narrative that they want every one to believe which most of it is man made .

Man is building in eco systems such as New orleans & Fl. which help to get rid of Co2 but they can't tell them to stop ruining those systems because they would have to stop the expansion of their tax structure and they couldn't stop clearing forests to build sub divisions which take Co2 out of the atmosphere also again because they need gov't housing for the illegals .

So just blame it all on fossil fuels so they can have more control over what we do & how we do it . Plus i bet there are more than 1 politician that is a share holder in a EV car company or battery company what you think ?? 

"

It's all a scam and I feel sorry for the people who actually buy into the Climate Change bvllshit. Humans and NO INFLUENCE on Mother Nature WHATSOEVER.

The sooner people with functioning brains figure this out, the better. 

Mother Nature is the world's most powerful source and she does what she wants when she wants. Common sense should tell the human race that. 

• Like (+1) 1