TYRANNY OF THE (vast) MINORITY. Trans Day of Visibility: Trans Criminal Editition

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Trans Day of Visibility: Trans Criminal Edition. Murder, Rape, Pedophilia, Arson etc..
  • BillsFanNC changed the title to TYRANNY OF THE (vast) MINORITY. Trans Day of Visibility: Trans Criminal Editition

Given that "trans" people make up at most 1% of the population, the examples of violent crimes committed by trans people cited in this thread should be exceedingly difficult to find.

Yet they're not.....

27 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Told ya...

No idea what's going on right under his demented nose.  What a mess.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Damn. I mean good for them 

But to use your grandpa's funeral to make it about you?  Narcissism is off the charts. 

I cannot for the life of me understand why they don’t treat transtesticle issues for what they are……

PURE AND UTTER MENTAL ILLNESS. Period. End of story.

Get these people the help they need instead of feeding their delusion.

• Like (+1) 2

wow, the hatred runs deep...especially for a set of people most know nothing about or have personal experience with. 

yes, there are bad people in the world, some of whom are trans. what a revelation.

i thought jesus loved everyone and that Christians strive to act like Jesus. he seems like a great person...what is with all of the hatred? why is it so insulting to celebrate anything or anyone other than Easter on Easter? do you really think jesus would meet this with hatred, or with love? i think he would be ashamed of what has been perpetrated in his name. 

edit: Christianity has such promise in concept but in practice...not so much. to quote irv, "what a mess".

Edited by dickleyjones

3 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

wow, the hatred runs deep...especially for a set of people most know nothing about or have personal experience with. 

yes, there are bad people in the world, some of whom are trans. what a revelation.

i thought jesus loved everyone and that Christians strive to act like Jesus. he seems like a great person...what is with all of the hatred? why is it so insulting to celebrate anything or anyone other than Easter on Easter? do you really think jesus would meet this with hatred, or with love? i think he would be ashamed of what has been perpetrated in his name. 

edit: Christianity has such promise in concept but in practice...not so much. to quote irv, "what a mess".

Ugh, how about loving yourself for what you are instead of mutilating yourself and forcing delusion on others?

I don't think anyone hates these people. Isn't the left violently infuriated that there's republicans? or christians?

or people who like trump?  What's wrong with just being who you are like everyone else and leaving it at that.

Why punish others with this bizarre attention seeking on personal issues?

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

Ugh, how about loving yourself for what you are instead of mutilating yourself and forcing delusion on others?

I don't think anyone hates these people. Isn't the left violently infuriated that there's republicans? or christians?

or people who like trump?  What's wrong with just being who you are like everyone else and leaving it at that.

Point is, you can be whatever your hearts desire, but don't force your delusions on me. 

On 3/31/2024 at 8:43 PM, B-Man said:

I mean, so is every Christian Holiday though. 

I could understand this position more if you guys were demanding facts from every side...

But people like you and this dude are angry about a day that recognizes a gender that's not real because it's reserved for a dude that is the Son of God but is actually also kind of God himself that helped a woman have a baby with an Immaculate Conception and was killed and resurrected from the dead and said one day he'll be back over 2,000 years ago? 

At least if you said we should get rid of both of these because they're both delusions with no factual basis, I could respect a consistent opinion. 

Maybe at least attempt to not be such a hypocrite? 

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman

9 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

how about just loving each other regardless? you really think most trans people want to push an agenda beyond the same one you espouse "just be who you are" (ie not "be who i want you to be")

there are some lefties who hate Rs and Christians and those who support trump for exiating and that is wrong for sure. 

and i dont think there are many trans people doling out punishments. 

• Like (+1) 1

A day of visibility for a group about .003% of the population that gets discussed and media and social attention constantly.  Like we're not hearing trans stories of triumph and tragedy 24/7 already.  Aren't other groups or people worthy of more attention and visibility?

How about Biden proclaiming April 10th as Stefon Diggs Day Of Visibility.  He needs more attention too, ugh...

How about Travis and Taylor?  Who doesn't want more of them?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

13 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Point is, you can be whatever your hearts desire, but don't force your delusions on me. 

we all should love each other. sometimes we dont agree but we find ways and compromise.

12 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

how about just loving each other regardless? you really think most trans people want to push an agenda beyond the same one you espouse "just be who you are" (ie not "be who i want you to be")

there are some lefties who hate Rs and Christians and those who support trump for exiating and that is wrong for sure. 

and i dont think there are many trans people doling out punishments. 

There's a ton of judging here based on the extremists of both sides. It's a cheap tactic. Most people in our country are not extremists. 

I detest religion but I don't care that they have their holidays. I'm not outraged about Christmas and Easter. I even respectfully prayed along with a friend I had Easter dinner with because she wanted to, even with how ludicrous I personally believe it all is. 

But it's so strange that they consider all of their beliefs "reality" even if they surpass what we believe is possible...when that's pretty much what a transgender person is. For that, you have to look at chromosomes and biology. But not for a woman having an Immaculate Conception or an immortal Sky Daddy that knows all of us from the inside out and watches us simultaneously and can somehow shoot a soul down into the womb of a mother into the fetus. 

Again, if people want to believe that, fine. But let other people have their thing then. 

I'm a liberal and I don't personally believe a man can become a woman or a woman can become a man but I'm respectful of those people and treat them with courtesy. Doesn't mean I believe a man should be able to play a woman's sport or that children should be getting these surgeries...I don't believe that. Just that I treat them respectfully and I want them to have rights as long as it doesn't infringe on being fair, such as women's sports. 

But I see some pretty basic similarities. It's a group that has cultish extremes that can harm children....same as religion. But they both don't see it with their own. I don't know if it's by choice or intentional. 

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

A day of visibility for a group about .003% of the population that gets discussed and media and social attention constantly.  Like we're not hearing trans stories of triumph and tragedy 24/7 already.  Aren't other groups or people worthy of more attention and visibility?

How about Biden proclaiming April 10th as Stefon Diggs Day Of Visibility.  He needs more attention too, ugh...

How about Travis and Taylor?  Who doesn't want more of them?

Let me ask you this...if you did an honest rundown of how much more often Trans people, the .003% of the population gets brought up by Conservatives or Liberals here on their own volition...where do you think it would fall? It would probably be like 95% Conservatives. I would argue it's the same issue may Liberals have where they can't stand Trump but also can't stop talking about him. 

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

day of Trans remembrance started 1999. Day of Visibility 2009. both well before the saturation we have now. do we cancel the day because of this?  id say easter saturates even more...do we cancel it? i dont think so.

yeah there are many groups worthy and we do have days (or months) for them. and if there are some that wish more attention that don't have it then go ahead i cant see why not.

32 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

So if Trans day is "forcing delusion on others"...what exactly is Easter and Christmas doing? I don't know why it's so hard for you guys to look at both sides. 

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

I cannot for the life of me understand why they don’t treat transtesticle issues for what they are……

PURE AND UTTER MENTAL ILLNESS. Period. End of story.

Get these people the help they need instead of feeding their delusion.

OK...but can we also get people the help they need for believing in an invisible Sky Daddy and resurrections and women that can have a baby on her own and eternal unseen places of paradise and anguish?

9 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

There's a ton of judging here based on the extremists of both sides. It's a cheap tactic. Most people in our country are not extremists.

i hope you are right. im Canadian and i think we are in the same boat...mostly regular people of all kinds (including christians and transgender people) that are fine and then extreme loud ends of the spectrum that take up too much air time.