KC Trades L.Sneed to Titans

Just now, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

It's bleacher report, I'd think you are a better source than bleacher report... Just saying.

it’s Schultz and now Adam S. 

Just now, IBTG81 said:

Chiefs got a 2025 3rd round pick, and the teams swapped 2024 7th round picks. 
Titans robbed them. 

this is a  bit shocking IMO. I expected KC to get a 2nd and 4th

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

A 3rd next year for a 27 year old top CB? 'the hell? Chiefs got fleeced.

Pretty glad too. When I saw it, I assumed it would be for the Titans 2nd Rounder at 38. A package of 32 and 38 could have sent them soaring past us for Brian Thomas Jr.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Agree 4

At least they didn't get another first or something crazy like that...... 

But, they got something for an asset and while I am glad he's off their team, it stinks that they are probably going to be able to add a good, young, cheap piece in the draft.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Mixed thoughts on this. Great player in their D, likely not quite as successful elsewhere.  I just hope the draft compensation isn’t as much as I expect

They had to move him. Apparently him on the franchise tag wasn't going to give them enough money to sign their draft picks so it made sense from a financial standpoint to move on and still get some draft capital for him.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, sven233 said:

At least they didn't get another first or something crazy like that...... 

But, they got something for an asset and while I am glad he's off their team, it stinks that they are probably going to be able to add a good, young, cheap piece in the draft.

the 3rd they’re getting is 2025 though!

Long, fast, and rangy corner. Very grabby and had quite a few penalties against him, I believe. He also didn’t give up a TD until Shakir’s end zone grab in the playoffs. Should fit in well in that TN defense. Chiefs have capable CBs in Watson and Williams ready to step up.

Edited by Brand J
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brand J said:

Long, fast, and rangy corner. Very grabby and had quite a few penalties against him, I believe. He also didn’t give up a TD until Shakir’s end zone grab in the playoffs. Should fit in well in that TN defense. Chiefs have capable CBs in Watson and Williams ready to step up.

he’s never called for squat when we play them it feels like

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

the 3rd they’re getting is 2025 though!

Well, that's a positive I guess.....  We just need to find a way to fill the holes we still have and find a way to pass this team by....