Jason Kelce Retirement Official

He at least got some grudging respect from me after he went on and on about how great it was to tailgate with Bills Mafia before the Chiefs game, and guzzle drinks at the Big Tree (after having also consulted with none other than Fitzpatrick before his visit)...

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2024/01/jason-kelce-gushes-about-tailgating-with-bills-mafia-shenanigans-were-full-bore-over-there.html

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, QCity said:

I thought he already retired at the end of the season. 

He told his teammates in the locker room after their playoff loss apparently per the linked articles, but did not make it official until his presser today. 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

He at least got some grudging respect from me after he went on and on about how great it was to tailgate with Bills Mafia before the Chiefs game, and guzzle drinks at the Big Tree (after having also consulted with none other than Fitzpatrick before his visit)...

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2024/01/jason-kelce-gushes-about-tailgating-with-bills-mafia-shenanigans-were-full-bore-over-there.html

Did he not do commercials with Fitzpatrick?

2 hours ago, QCity said:

I thought he already retired at the end of the season. 

Right.  He can go away now.  Lost a little respect for him after he whined about Jordan Phillips being a dirty player for defending the tush push.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

That really isn't saying much is it?  😅

• Haha (+1) 1