Sanders doesnt like the idea of warm weather players going to cold weather teams

Einstein

Not that I want Sanders kid on the team, but his words do tend to have a lot of influence on college players in general.

"I don’t want my kid [Shedeur] going nowhere cold next year. He grew up in Texas. He played in Jackson, played in Colorado. Season’s over before it gets cold in Colorado. I’m just thinking way ahead. I don’t want that for him.”

“Let me tell you something that I have a problem with,” Deion told Russo. “And this kid can flat out play, I think he’s the best one on the board this year for sure. A kid that’s coming from California for the last couple years, right? And went to Oklahoma. That’s not terribly cold. Chicago’s cold, man. You gotta think about that kind of stuff when you’re taking a young man. Like see, when you take a guy from Ohio State and you bring him to Chicago, OK, I could understand that. But from California to Chicago? Not only that, they added what? One or two more games in the NFL. Seventeen games. Come on, man. You gotta factor in that stuff. That stuff matters."

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/deion-sanders-doesnt-want-shedeur-playing-in-the-cold-at-the-nfl-level

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Not that I want Sanders kid on the team, but his words do tend to have a lot of influence on college players in general.

"I don’t want my kid [Shedeur] going nowhere cold next year. He grew up in Texas. He played in Jackson, played in Colorado. Season’s over before it gets cold in Colorado. I’m just thinking way ahead. I don’t want that for him.”

“Let me tell you something that I have a problem with,” Deion told Russo. “And this kid can flat out play, I think he’s the best one on the board this year for sure. A kid that’s coming from California for the last couple years, right? And went to Oklahoma. That’s not terribly cold. Chicago’s cold, man. You gotta think about that kind of stuff when you’re taking a young man. Like see, when you take a guy from Ohio State and you bring him to Chicago, OK, I could understand that. But from California to Chicago? Not only that, they added what? One or two more games in the NFL. Seventeen games. Come on, man. You gotta factor in that stuff. That stuff matters."

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/deion-sanders-doesnt-want-shedeur-playing-in-the-cold-at-the-nfl-level

Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers and Josh Allen are all from California

• Like (+1) 13
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Big Turk said:

Yeah I dont agree with Deion at all.

On pretty much anything, now that I think about it. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Brett Farve was from Southern Mississippi and he did OK in Green Bay. This has to be the dumbest take of this offseason, and we had a guy at the Combine who doesn't believe in space.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

This is the number 1 reason I wanted a dome. The players. These are just different players today and it’s going to get worse. They soft.

How cold was it in Kansas City in the playoff game?

Players that want to win will go there.

Players that want to stay warm will go to Miami.

• Agree 3

What a pile of manure, 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

How cold was it in Kansas City in the playoff game?

Players that want to win will go there.

Players that want to stay warm will go to Miami.

It can get cold everywhere. It will be cold and crappy in Buffalo from November to the end of the season.

Chicago is building a dome. Smart. Buffalo is stupid.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

24 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Agreed.  It does not take a genius to figure our that with Neon Dieon as a parent you do not want to sign him.  Clearly he is inheriting a big mouth not intelligence. 

I hope his kid goes to Mijami, cannot deal with cold and had to leave a game during playoffs while he is there.

Well, that's certainly a take. A dumb take, but a take nonetheless. 

I'd venture to say at least 98% of each draft class isn't concerned about weather. They're all pretty psyched to be getting drafted. And it's not like every single game is a blizzard in the cities that get a lot of snow. Not until like November do you gotta worry about it being cold. 

That said...shut yo mouf, Deion. He'd probably advocate for two hand touch or flag rules for the league since he was always so adverse to tackling. 

Edited by blacklabel