Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

The only ones better off today than 4 years ago are a very small group at the very top of the economic ladder.

10 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Ah yes another gem from Jojo from jerz. You really need to find a different hobby.

Telling you. I bet he is a paying customer of hers.

Her entire stick is to get simps to donate or be a customer of hers.  Says she is divorced with two kids and the mortgage company is threatening to take her house.  Same story for 5+ years. 

She even has a line of "Trump bad" merchandise, Wipro bill probably buys up and treats as a heirloom.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Ah yes another gem from Jojo from jerz. You really need to find a different hobby.

10 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The only ones better off today than 4 years ago are a very small group at the very top of the economic ladder.

Telling you. I bet he is a paying customer of hers.

Her entire stick is to get simps to donate or be a customer of hers.  Says she is divorced with two kids and the mortgage company is threatening to take her house.  Same story for 5+ years. 

She even has a line of "Trump bad" merchandise, Wipro bill probably buys up and treats as a heirloom.

Things were pretty bad in 2020 - over 400,000 people died because of Orange  Jesus.

• Haha (+1) 1

Of course everyone is better off than 4 years ago, 10% better with no possibility of improvement from here, no matter who wins this election.

With the ongoing invasion of illegals and crime it cannot get better than this. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How many died under Biden? Jackass

Two questions, TRUMPY!

1) Who was POTUS when it hit our shores?

2) How many died post-Trump because they refused the vaccine or live in Red States.  The stats aren't on your side.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Two questions, TRUMPY!

1) Who was POTUS when it hit our shores?

2) How many died post-Trump because they refused the vaccine or live in Red States.  The stats aren't on your side.

The science! isn’t on your side you dolt.  

Go back in the basement.  Don’t drink and ***t post.  

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The politics of COVID-19: Differences between U.S. red and blue states in COVID-19 regulations and deaths

•Political party-affiliation has shaped response efforts to the COVID-19 pandemic.

•Red states had higher COVID-19 infection rates and deaths in 2021 compared to blue states.

•Red states implemented fewer political decisions to mitigate COVID-19 than blue states.

•Biological factors such as age and obesity predicted deaths only in red states.

•Vaccination rates predicted fewer deaths in blue states.

Post-vaccine, death rates in red states were 38% higher than in blue states.

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Go back in the basement.  Don’t drink and ***t post.  

Again with the stupid “who was President when Wuhan virus hit our shores?” :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

The dumbest thread maybe ever. “Are you better off 4 years after a once-a-century pandemic that devastated the world?” :rolleyes: 

@Big Blitz told us it was the flu.

None of you minded this thread two years ago. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

@Big Blitz told us it was the flu.

Imagine thinking it wasn’t.  

Imagine being told by a one world government cabal of communists to turn over all rights and freedoms indefinitely with only “evidence” coming from the CCP and then not demanding repercussions and more - imagine being such a despicable moron you’d have to be to go along with it.  

Please seek help.  They are flat out referring to kids in grades 7 - 12 right now as the “stalled” generation.  

They know they ruined countless lives bc Orange Man Bad.  

You continuing to demonstrate how insane you people are by constantly posting blame towards Trump for not stopping the *drop lets* virus ooops we always meant airborne virus at our shores.  

They know how pathetic you are. 

• Like (+1) 1

I base how I am doing on an inverse relationship between my felicity and exposure to audio of Kamala Harris.

If I see/hear her and Chuck Schumer on the same day, there is a 72 hour recovery period.

• Haha (+1) 4

Yes, I am better off than 4 years ago.  As an example. in the spring of 2020, the S&P500 was a little under 3000 whereas now it is over 5000.  That is roughly a 65% return over those 4 years, my portfolio exceeded that. The 2012 to 2016 and 2016 to 2020 timeframes provided similar returns under different administrations.  In both instances, I was better off "now" than 4 years earlier. 

• Like (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Precision said:

Yes, I am better off than 4 years ago.  As an example. in the spring of 2020, the S&P500 was a little under 3000 whereas now it is over 5000.  That is roughly a 65% return over those 4 years, my portfolio exceeded that. The 2012 to 2016 and 2016 to 2020 timeframes provided similar returns under different administrations.  In both instances, I was better off "now" than 4 years earlier. 

Yeah, but when the Dow and S&P were high under Trump, it meant nothing according to Dems/was only good for the rich. Meanwhile, more people than ever are dipping into their 401(k)s and IRAs to pay for things.  

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Imagine being told by a one world government cabal of communists to turn over all rights and freedoms indefinitely with only “evidence” coming from the CCP and then not demanding repercussions and more - imagine being such a despicable moron you’d have to be to go along with it.  

Nevermind a one world cabal controlling your rights, how about a Governor and an Attorney General?

They're doing it:

…..and as far as the despicables that willfully go along with this?

The Left perceive it as anti-Trump and blindly swallow it whole, like they do with all Dem droppings.

Edited by US Egg
  • Angry 2

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Yeah, but when the Dow and S&P were high under Trump, it meant nothing according to Dems/was only good for the rich. Meanwhile, more people than ever are dipping into their 401(k)s and IRAs to pay for things.  

Agreed, I think the last 4 years have been tough on a number of people especially with the historically high inflation rate!

No, inflation has caused the buying power of my dollar to decrease substantially…

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

GIrF2cfW4AA77sy?format=jpg&name=small

Joe Biden= America Last

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, sherpa said:

I base how I am doing on an inverse relationship between my felicity and exposure to audio of Kamala Harris.

If I see/hear her and Chuck Schumer on the same day, there is a 72 hour recovery period.

Kinda like a comorbidity 

The reality is that the question posed relates to a total selfish issue.

Of course some people are better off, especially anyone who had investment income.

The issue is taking care of the country, and we are not better off at all, and those bills will come due.

We are in far greater debt, with no proposal to stop that.

We are as divided, but the division is deeper and more serious.

We are very close to a war with Iran, who is already at war and killing us, and quite close to a war with China.

We are in the process of screwing up our relationship with Israel, our only true democratic ally in the Middle East, which limits our ability to prevent the aforementioned  Iranian conflict.

We are weaker militarily.

We are weaker industrially to handle military needs.

Out energy complex is uncertain. We have the capacity, but not the support.

In my humble view, this has been a horrible four years under this man, who can no longer think at a reasonable level, , handle the executive branch, give confidence to our citizens, deal with the other side in order to solve serious problems, or reasonably function at a high level.

We need help, and claiming the other side would ever unite us is not possible.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 hours ago, sherpa said:

The reality is that the question posed relates to a total selfish issue.

Of course some people are better off, especially anyone who had investment income.

The issue is taking care of the country, and we are not better off at all, and those bills will come due.

We are in far greater debt, with no proposal to stop that.

We are as divided, but the division is deeper and more serious.

We are very close to a war with Iran, who is already at war and killing us, and quite close to a war with China.

We are in the process of screwing up our relationship with Israel, our only true democratic ally in the Middle East, which limits our ability to prevent the aforementioned  Iranian conflict.

We are weaker militarily.

We are weaker industrially to handle military needs.

Out energy complex is uncertain. We have the capacity, but not the support.

In my humble view, this has been a horrible four years under this man, who can no longer think at a reasonable level, , handle the executive branch, give confidence to our citizens, deal with the other side in order to solve serious problems, or reasonably function at a high level.

We need help, and claiming the other side would ever unite us is not possible.

Four more years of this and the country is done.  Over.

• Agree 2