If Brock Bowers is there when we pick...

boyst

7 hours ago, boyst said:

Would you be tempted? Could you? I won't go into a million hypotheticals but the draft is deep in WR. There are only so many first round grades on WR. This is the top TE in the draft.

Now that Knox has restructured maybe he could be traded.

I would far prefer the Bills to go WR, DL or C/OG if there's a top rated prospect available at #28 before they take another TE.  Kincaid, Knox and Morris are a pretty good trio of young TEs.  Don't mess with what's not broke, especially when there are real holes elsewhere.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

There is a greater possibility of me getting a date with Margot Robbie than Bowers being there when we pick. 

So you're saying there is a chance?  Cmon. It's a thought exercise. Amuse us. ... And just for that I'm praying to Football Jesus that we draft a safety and corner in the first two rounds. 😜

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, boyst said:

So you're saying there is a chance?  Cmon. It's a thought exercise. Amuse us. ... And just for that I'm praying to Football Jesus that we draft a safety and corner in the first two rounds. 😜

I expect it but hope that McDermott isn't THAT stupid.

As for Bowers, he has a chance to be as good as Gronk. He is shockingly good and I expect him to be gone in the top 10. I would draft him in a heartbeat.

8 minutes ago, Prospector said:

If he is there at our pick, you draft him… you draft him time and time again. Maybe even draft him 5 times in a row if possible

If it came to 5 times in a row, I’d Bow out of that situation immediately. 

18 hours ago, Sweats said:

Are we going back to the old throwback grind it out league where RB's and TE's ruled the field?

Old throwback? TE's overall are a much bigger factor today.

If he is there and there is interest then you trade down.

Losing the 3rd round comp pick makes me want to trade down even more than usual.

If there is not a run on WRs ideal situation would be to trade down into the first few picks of the second round and maybe flip our fourth comp pick into a high 3rd round pick. So move down maybe 5 or 6 spots from round 1 to round 2 then move up 50 or so spots into round 3. About 80-100 draft point value to move down and still be in the top 10 of second round. That's enough value to move from 4th round to 3rd round. 

1 hour ago, Spiderweb said:

Old throwback? TE's overall are a much bigger factor today.

One superstar TE is, not three...