Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

I'm actually more on the side of bringing in Hollywood Brown with that sub-4.3 speed and then drafting whoever draft a guy like Mitchell, Leggette, McConkey, Walker, Pearsal, or Wilson. If we could make a move up to get Thomas Jr at a reasonable price? I'd be all for that too. I think the top 3 of MHJ, Nabers, and Odunze will definitely be off of the board at places we aren't willing to pay the cost to get to. 

My concern is how will Brown react to not being the alpha in the room. As he'll likely be 3rd maybe 4th option in our passing game even if he lines up outside. Not sure he'd be okay with that.

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Damn it. I really wanted him for us. Atlanta is going to be a good team next season 

There was talk KC was interested in him, kinda ok he landed in Atlanta.

1 minute ago, Draconator said:

HUGE SIGNING FOR COWBOYS!!!!!

Who?

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Damn it. I really wanted him for us. Atlanta is going to be a good team next season 

They are going to go from awful to good because of Kirk Cousins and Mooney?  Not buying it. 

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Dudes been mid asf 

He’s making 5 X less than Dawson Knox

Edited by TheWeatherMan

1 minute ago, TheWeatherMan said:

They are going to go from awful to good because of Kirk Cousins and Mooney?  Not buying it. 

They should be better and Smith was a terrible HC

• Thank you (+1) 1

Yeah these WR contracts are not great, unless they swing big for Ridley. I'd much rather they use the draft...maybe a young upside play guy like Laviska Shenault or Jalen Guyton. I could see them really liking a guy like KJ Osborn. I don't know. I think I'd rather wait until the draft for WRs. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Yeah they may be solid/ok. Will probably win NFC South cause the division sucks. But they are not gonna be that good.

• Agree 1