Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

the one advantage it does bring is it makes existing contracts less expensive v. the cap.  So the money given to Allen, or someone else is now less as a cap %.  Having players under control is an advantage if you think the cap is going up.  

Totally agree.  I should have added that.  I commented on Cousins signing by saying Josh is now 8th in AVV and that's without the now

nulled Wilson contract.  Some fans want Beane to re-do Josh's contract and that seems nuts to me.

2 minutes ago, appoo said:

That's not how that works

Totally could have done that. Wonder if Beane sent in an offer

Id rather Beane blow his load on a DT or an actual pass rushing DE

6 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

I will start with 

Keeping it in one thread is good and fine IF the op is going to put the work in adding up to date news on the main page...  if not... then no point.. no one is going to go back every page for an update.

Edited by PrimeTime101

37 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

What in da world?  There's no way McKinney is worth that?

If you look at the list of Top Available FA's - McKinney was always near the top of the list and the top available Strong Safety.

Age always trumps accolades when it comes to FA's. At 24 years old and a skilled Safety, he was always going to be the highest paid Safety. Not shocked in the least. 

Edited by BillsFanForever19

2 minutes ago, DJB said:

Id rather Beane blow his load on a DT or an actual pass rushing DE

They have enough front line talent on the DL, especially if they get back Jones. They need depth there. 

But they need front line players at safety, and I'll be honest, an upgrade over Taylor Rapp.

I'll be dissappointed if the Bills don't add a starter at Safety and a deep threat at WR - either a starter or secondary deep threat

Edited by appoo