DJ Reader ? (Bills had interest in 2020)

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Can't Beane just go to the classified ads and get an even more used one?  Comes with 20 pairs of cleats? 🤔

Jeebus!!  You know him!

Jesus he know me....and he knows I'm right. Ah been talkin' ta Heyzeus all mah life!!

Edited by blacklabel
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

His numbers the last couple years are mediocre. I'd rather roll with DQ one more year and draft Sweat.

DQ comes much cheaper for more production. His injury was more impactful than White’s. He made Oliver better as well as our run defense .

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Exactly . It’s amazing to me how people don’t understand the cap.

I understand the cap, just don't want to see another Von Miller tyoe signing where we are cash strapped to 1 player.

1 minute ago, I'm Spartacus said:

I understand the cap, just don't want to see another Von Miller tyoe signing where we are cash strapped to 1 player.

I don’t think we’ll ever see that type of UFA deal from Beane again. That was a go for it type of situation. The worst possible scenario happened, torn acl. 

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

We desperately need DL.  We should be doing our due diligence on every DL and make it happen

Please go back & Re READ my reply in the post about READER & READING to much into it yes it was failed attempt at being a smart a** !! 

35 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Like DQ ?

And J.P..I like them both but

35 minutes ago, 947 said:

I want DQ back as much as anybody, but we fooling ourselves if we think he plays 17 games. We need another 1T even if we re-sign DQ.

Same with J.P. If either ever plays a full season, I'd be shocked. We need Sweat, Taylor, Smith and Javon Solomon. Beane will build a Dline just like the Oline.

5 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Stats don't usually portray the real effectiveness of a 1T 

1 hour ago, nosejob said:

Missing half a year does....

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Like DQ ?

hellebuyck.gif

• Haha (+1) 1