BUFFALO BILLS Bills' Josh Allen's ex talks having 'Sex and the City' moment following split from NFL

Returntoglory

2 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

I'm still very curious as to what caused the break up between them. Normally people don’t go that long (10 years) as a couple without getting married, or maybe just staying together forever without marrying. Most couples don’t take 10 years to figure out that they're not right for each other.

Just by coincidence I was married 10 years when the divorce was final

1 hour ago, ALLinALLEN said:

It is not "standard practice" in the NFL for a couple that broke up to sign an NDA lmao. 

It's done because Allen did something not so great that he doesn't want publicized that would tarnish his image most likely.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

It's done because Allen did something not so great that he doesn't want publicized that would tarnish his image most likely.

I agree with that, but not the "it's Standard practice" part.

2 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

I'm still very curious as to what caused the break up between them. Normally people don’t go that long (10 years) as a couple without getting married, or maybe just staying together forever without marrying. Most couples don’t take 10 years to figure out that they're not right for each other.

Two of my closest friends got engaged after being together for 10 years. 

I think since they were both previously married and both in their mid-to-late 40s when they began dating, the length of time between first dating and deciding to tie the knot is understandable. 

32 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Eh, it might make some sense for superstar players with $100+million contracts that did something wrong that caused the breakup. Paying an ex a few million might be better than losing out on potential endorsements.  

There's absolutely no way it's standard practice for NFL players though. 

Wasn't Travis Henry up to 11 kids with 10 women? Imagine if he tried paying for 10 NDA's lol 

A breakup is a breakup maybe they parted ways amicably because things just faded maybe one of them did something wrong, it doesn't matter when a relationship like that ends even if neither side did anything wrong it isn't unusual for one side or the other to feel a certain kind of way about it some times. So it didn't seem that far fetched with how much she probably knows about his private information to get an NDA.

32 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

A breakup is a breakup maybe they parted ways amicably because things just faded maybe one of them did something wrong, it doesn't matter when a relationship like that ends even if neither side did anything wrong it isn't unusual for one side or the other to feel a certain kind of way about it some times. So it didn't seem that far fetched with how much she probably knows about his private information to get an NDA.

Sure, you normally have 1 if not 2 bitter people after a breakup.

Barring a scandal by Josh (like cheating), what type of private information do you think she has that Josh would be willing to pay millions of dollars to keep quiet ?

1 minute ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Sure, you normally have 1 if not 2 bitter people after a breakup.

Barring a scandal by Josh (like cheating), what type of private information do you think she has that Josh would be willing to pay millions of dollars to keep quiet ?

I have no ***** clue he could sleep in a race car bed for all I know.

1 hour ago, BillsPride12 said:

It does sound weird but as soon as I read that it reminded me of a story my coworker told me that has a friend who works in the suites at the stadium and was working the suite Taylor Swift was in for the Chiefs game...all the workers who had to enter the Suite were all required to sign NDA's.  Sounds ridiculous I know but these things are apparently more common than you think in that world.  

Remember having to sign a NDA once for a presentation but since I knew what it was about I signed it "Wile E Coyote, Supergenius".  No one looked at the papers.

Later there was a comment that someone signed it with phony signature but they guessed since everyone was there who was supposed to it likely was an extra they printed someone just stuck a signature on to be funny.   Done same thing in doctor's office when they presented something I was required to sign at appointment but if I cancelled appointment they would charge me a cancellation fee.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Relationships don’t last

In other news water is wet

Especially those that start in HS or whenever they got together. People change a lot between the years of 18 and 25. And that’s just regular people, let alone these two. 

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Especially those that start in HS or whenever they got together. People change a lot between the years of 18 and 25. And that’s just regular people, let alone these two. 

They also didn't start till Wyoming...

Josh has said she DIDNT wanna date in HS ... Friends... But once he became a star D1 QB she wanted to date

Maybe Josh never forgot