Bills 2024 scheduled opponents list is out !!!

Toyo321

Some tough games for sure and some that will prove a lot where we are in the pecking order in the NFL.

It's really stacked against elite teams this year.

Especially against   KC. Balt, Jags, Texans, Rams, 49ers and Lions.

2024 Buffalo Bills Home Opponents

Miami Dolphins

New York Jets

New England Patriots

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans

Arizona Cardinals

San Francisco 49ers

Kansas City Chiefs

Bills’ 2024 Road Opponents

Miami Dolphins

New York Jets

New England Patriots

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

Los Angeles Rams

Seattle Seahawks

Baltimore Ravens

Detroit Lions

Edited by Toyo321
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Toyo321 changed the title to Bills 2024 scheduled opponents list is out !!!
6 minutes ago, MR8 said:

The opponents are set, the schedule comes out in May 

Who else thinks the Bills will be playing on Thanksgiving in Detroit next year?? 

The Bills played all three time slots on Thanksgiving. Dallas, New Orleans in the night game, and Detroit. I doubt they get Thanksgiving in 2024.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The Bills played all three time slots on Thanksgiving. Dallas, New Orleans in the night game, and Detroit. I doubt they get Thanksgiving in 2024.

Depends what Detroit's home schedule looks like, but the Super Bowl matchup everybody wanted this year was the bills and the Lions. That's a storyline I could see them wanting to talk about. How both teams had a shot at it, neither has won a Super Bowl, the NFL is all about storylines even if they're a stretch.

You could be right, but the bills are still pretty solid ticket especially with Josh Allen tearing it up on Thanksgiving more than once.

I mean what would fans rather watch, Detroit and the Bears yet again, or Detroit vs Bills and the explosive potential of that kind of a game?  

Edited by MR8

45 minutes ago, Gregg said:

They are still a huge TV draw, so I bet they do.  Detroit would most likely be the game... Unless... They have SF at Buffalo on Thanksgiving. That would be a HUGE TV draw.

16 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Good.

It's the regular season. There isn't a team in the league for us to fear during the regular season.

We'll finish between 11-6 and 13-3, and then the real football starts.

It's the real football I'm worried about. 

Ill wait to predict until after restructures, cuts, Trades, FA an,d the Draft.  No way to know what kind of team we field until then.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, MR8 said:

Depends what Detroit's home schedule looks like, but the Super Bowl matchup everybody wanted this year was the bills and the Lions. That's a storyline I could see them wanting to talk about. How both teams had a shot at it, neither has won a Super Bowl, the NFL is all about storylines even if they're a stretch.

You could be right, but the bills are still pretty solid ticket especially with Josh Allen tearing it up on Thanksgiving more than once.

I mean what would fans rather watch, Detroit and the Bears yet again, or Detroit vs Bills and the explosive potential of that kind of a game?  

I doubt they would do another Bills-Lions Thanksgiving game so soon after just having one.  The Lions are going to be a big draw currently no matter who they play.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

They are still a huge TV draw, so I bet they do.  Detroit would most likely be the game... Unless... They have SF at Buffalo on Thanksgiving. That would be a HUGE TV draw.

Ill wait to predict until after restructures, cuts, Trades, FA an,d the Draft.  No way to know what kind of team we field until then.

The Bills will get their share of primetime games no doubt. They could very well play the Lions in primetime. I just don't see the Bills getting a 4th Thanksgiving Day game in a short period of time. Here is the Lions 2024 home schedule.

Packers, Vikings, Bears, Rams, Seahawks, Jaguars, Titans, Bills, Bucs.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I hope we never get thanksgiving ever again

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

I hope we never get thanksgiving ever again

The short week to prepare for a Thursday game is rough.  If they lose it sucks because you have 10 days to sit on that loss. However, if they win then you can enjoy that win for 10 days until the next game.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The short week to prepare for a Thursday game is rough.  If they lose it sucks because you have 10 days to sit on that loss. However, if they win then you can enjoy that win for 10 days until the next game.

More bad juju vibes than anything.  Losing Tre and Von to acls in back to back thanksgiving games was enough for me.  No more

• Like (+1) 1

I don't want to be the turd in the punchbowl, but these were effectively set the moment the regular season ended.

2 hours ago, MR8 said:

The opponents are set, the schedule comes out in May 

Who else thinks the Bills will be playing on Thanksgiving in Detroit next year?? 

I mean, I would not rule it out. If the viewer numbers have showed me anything it's that Buffalo consistently punches way over its weight class for primetime viewership and a disproportionate amount of our market watches. I mean that's why they got slotted there three years in a row, and a Detroit/Bills game would absolutely get views.

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly
  • Like (+1) 1