What is your unpopular Bills opinion?

Mikie2times

4 hours ago, benderbender said:

Hamlin should be traded. It’s what he wants, he occupies a roster spot that could be filled by someone who hasn’t caused blocked punts or wasted timeouts. 

Agreed, if he wants to be a Steeler then trade ASAP. Gives the Bills a get out of jail free card. Let his dream come true!

15 minutes ago, FieldGeneral said:

If this includes previous players, mine is Doug Flutie. Didn't like him then nor how great Bills fans thought that he was. Flutie for how good he was, never won a playoff game. 

I just watched the 85 Bears 30 for 30 recently and those Bears players didn't speak too fondly of him in it.  Calling him a Midget etc lol

Just heard McDermott reiterate that “Only one team gets to lift the Lombardi trophy.” and that “31 teams go home disappointed every season.” In addition to McDermott having said this multiple times already I’ve heard Beane say something similar this offseason. My unpopular opinion is that I hate hearing the leaders of the team say crap like this. It gives everyone an excuse for failure every season. Oh well, there’s 31 of us. <shrug> No big deal. I wonder how he’d have responded to Bass if, after missing the game tying kick, he said something like that?

• Dislike 1

20 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Just heard McDermott reiterate that “Only one team gets to lift the Lombardi trophy.” and that “31 teams go home disappointed every season.” In addition to McDermott having said this multiple times already I’ve heard Beane say something similar this offseason. My unpopular opinion is that I hate hearing the leaders of the team say crap like this. It gives everyone an excuse for failure every season. Oh well, there’s 31 of us. <shrug> No big deal. I wonder how he’d have responded to Bass if, after missing the game tying kick, he said something like that?

Your opinion is not unpopular as far as I’m concerned.  There is a difference if someone says this if they won a few rings already and the team contends on a regular basis.  When you do not win any rings and make comments like these it’s a loser mentality and has no place in the organization.  That’s my take.

• Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

On 2/26/2024 at 2:26 PM, Warriorspikes51 said:

Maybe they'd actually give us a 7th rounder for him? 

I'd take a bag of kicking tees. Heck, I'd give Pitt a 7th just to take him.

It's not personal, I just think the Bills were in a wierd spot where they had to keep him on the team. I think they can do better. And it keeps McDermott from trying to recreate a Disney movie.

1 hour ago, letsgoteam said:

I'd take a bag of kicking tees. Heck, I'd give Pitt a 7th just to take him.

It's not personal, I just think the Bills were in a wierd spot where they had to keep him on the team. I think they can do better. And it keeps McDermott from trying to recreate a Disney movie.

too late. Fake punt fail

Josh is a great QB but too many in this fanbase seem to make him out to be this Christ like figure.  

His personal life is none of my business but me thinks if more about him was made public his clean image would go up in smoke.  

I like him as the Bills QB and that’s where it ends with me.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I hope I'm wrong but I'm thinking (largely due to the Chiefs but for other reasons as well) that the Bills will never be a bona fide dynasty with Allen but will be a very good team consistently with maybe one championship season over his career. 

I think for the term "dynasty" to apply, that means going to the SuperBowl multiple years in a row, and winning at least one if not more) and I don't see that.

Edited by Nephilim17
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Josh is a great QB but too many in this fanbase seem to make him out to be this Christ like figure.  

His personal life is none of my business but me thinks if more about him was made public his clean image would go up in smoke.  

I like him as the Bills QB and that’s where it ends with me.  

And....