Frazier Hired As Seahawks Assistant Head Coach

Dick_Cheney

22 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Compensatory pick comment in 3, 2….

Is this not worth a discussion?

You know it’s TWO third round picks, right? If a minority defensive coordinator is hired to be a head coach, the team he left gets two third round picks.

The question is if Frazier fits that description.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/nfl-compensatory-picks-for-minority-coaches-and-executives-explained

1 minute ago, Rigotz said:

You know it’s TWO third round picks, right? If a minority defensive coordinator is hired to be a head coach, the team he left gets two third round picks.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/nfl-compensatory-picks-for-minority-coaches-and-executives-explainedD

So does he ? 

Man, imagine the conservative in game decisions the Seahawks will exhibit this year. 

- Punts at the 35! Yes. 

- FG from 4 & 2!  YES! 

- Not blitzing for an entire game!  YES, GIVE ME MORE!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/nfl-compensatory-picks-for-minority-coaches-and-executives-explained

So was Frazier hired as a HC? No? Well, there's the answer. 

Great hire by the Seahawks. Getting a sound voice in the room with HC experience is a huge "get" for a rookie HC. Leslie is well liked and well respected by players. And contrary to how he's portrayed here he in an excellent coach, especially in gameplan ing and teaching. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Compensatory pick comment in 3, 2….

For New England…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SydneyBillsFan said:

For reasons I simply cannot understand he gets a lot of disrespect here, but I always viewed him as a gentleman and a person of the highest character.

I sincerely hope that he enjoys success in Seattle.

Oh I'm sure he's a great guy.  Just didn't exude the killer personality you'd want out of your defense.  Unless you like calm, measured, QB calming defensive pre-snap alignments and coverages.  Then he's your guy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.