Det @ SF Game Thread (Please keep the Bills stuff out of this thread)

Simon

2 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Well… looks like QB’s matter. All you hear is Lynch and Shanny are gurus .. they wiffed on the one time they will have a shot at a top 2 qb. Shanny showed me going for style points as ATL OC vs Pats cost them. Not sold he is a championship coach. 

Yup. If Marty swapped in as OC at 28-3 the Falcons win that game.

It took Matt Ryan getting hit for a sack fumble plus a bunch of incomplete passes to help NE come back. 

• Like (+1) 1

If the Bills can’t win the SB, the Lions would be my #2 team I would hope could win it (maybe tied with the Vikings).

Browns were on that list, but they can kick rocks until they get new ownership and front office. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'm happy to see this from Goff.  Folks wrote him off, but I've always been a fan.  

Give him time and he'll carve up any defense.  

The team was built perfectly around him.  A beast running game and weapons to throw to.

This isn't rocket science.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

49ers escaped last week because Green Bay got tense and started turning it over 

Think it would have been a better game if the Packers had won. Don't know what's up with the 49ers. McCaffrey aside, they look dreadful to a man.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.