Det @ SF Game Thread (Please keep the Bills stuff out of this thread)

Simon

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Can I just ask why most are supporting the Lions over the Niners? Is it because you feel they're a better fit against the Chiefs? Or cos they're a franchise like the Bills?

Rust belt solidarity 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, UKBillFan said:

Can I just ask why most are supporting the Lions over the Niners? Is it because you feel they're a better fit against the Chiefs? Or cos they're a franchise like the Bills?

I think either team is up against it against the Chiefs… think the Lions could put up more of a fight though … 

49ers seem to be a declining team …

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, UKBillFan said:

The team and fans have never won 1.  I can't understand why you wouldn't want a long time suffering fan base to not get to experience it over another teams umpteenth SB just because we haven't. That's as selfish and sour as one can get

• Like (+1) 1

So let’s just say that San Fran looses this game. Do the fans start with the “Shanahan can’t get past the Championship game and he needs to go” cries? I just think that is what we would see on this forum if it was the Bills considering what gets posted here after a regular season loss let alone the playoffs.

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

The team and fans have never won 1.  I can't understand why you wouldn't want a long time suffering fan base to not get to experience it over another teams umpteenth SB just because we haven't. That's as selfish and sour as one can get

I suppose Goff will be praised but not ridiculously so, unlike Jackson if he'd managed it, so...

The 9ers don't have a run D seemingly.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.