Trump’s Drug House

What is crazy about this to me if true is that this all started happening 7 years ago and not one word of it came out till 2024? This behavior from anyone outside govt would be immediate jail time but nothing will happen. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

What is crazy about this to me if true is that this all started happening 7 years ago and not one word of it came out till 2024? This behavior from anyone outside govt would be immediate jail time but nothing will happen. 

Yeah, during an election year, no less.  Meanwhile these drugs have been around and used for decades.  That's why I want to see the current Admin's clinic records.  I'll bet it's no different.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 hours ago, njbuff said:

Holy moly.

Fake story after fake story after story after fake story.

What’s next, Trump wipes his ass with 3 ply while the rest of his crew only used 2 ply??

We ain't seen nothing yet.

2024 will see the most blatant, out in the open egregious election interference you could possibly imagine.

What we've seen thus far is mere child's play.

And if it doesn't work?

Well we all know what's on the table if it doesn't work.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, njbuff said:

Holy moly.

Fake story after fake story after story after fake story.

What’s next, Trump wipes his ass with 3 ply while the rest of his crew only used 2 ply??

the farm/mob is desperate.

Drug use and ties to Hitler, nazis all in one thread?

Originality is not their strong suit.

BTW

FDR got Cocaine Gel for his sinuses.

Kennedy supposedly smoked pot and got amphetamine for his back pain.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Westside said:

Must of been left over coke from Trump they found in the white house last year.

😂😂😂😂

No, a tourist (somehow) brought that in just to make Joke look bad…

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Westside said:

Anybody but them.

The most surveilled building in the world and they want(ed) us to believe they didn’t know whose it was.  Not that everyone knew it couldn’t have been anyone other than a family member since they’re not screened. 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Doc said:

The most surveilled building in the world and they want(ed) us to believe they didn’t know whose it was.  Not that everyone knew it couldn’t have been anyone other than a family member since they’re not screened. 

They think we’re as stupid as their followers are. lol.

It's bizarro world.

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

They got useful idiots to believe it, but they get useful idiots to believe anything. 

• Agree 2

Let’s be honest, both Biden, and Trump have to take a ***** ton of drugs just to keep them going

The answer is to get younger at these positions

9 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

They got useful idiots to believe it, but they get useful idiots to believe anything. 

Pot….meet….Kettle

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Let’s be honest, both Biden, and Trump have to take a ***** ton of drugs just to keep them going

The answer is to get younger at these positions

Get younger, yes.  But I'd bet Trump at the very least is on far fewer drugs than Joke.  He might not even be on any.

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Get younger, yes.  But I'd bet Trump at the very least is on far fewer drugs than Joke.  He might not even be on any.

No doubt Biden and Trump are both on amphetamine/dextroamphetamine (addrrall) for cognitive enhancement but with Trumps weight and McDonald’s like diet - Trump is likely on various blood pressure medicines, statins for his cholesterol, and is minutes away from having a stroke. 

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

At best I can see him on Provigil.  Either that or Ambien.

He's almost certainly diabetic given his weight.  Then metabolic syndrome:  hypertension, hyperlipidemia, obesity and sleep apnea.  He likely has them all.  I wouldn't bet on his coronary or carotid arteries being clear...he may have autonomic neuropathy given his reported fecal incontinence.  That or cognitive impairment.  Psych nurse, what say you?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

26 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He's almost certainly diabetic given his weight.  Then metabolic syndrome:  hypertension, hyperlipidemia, obesity and sleep apnea.  He likely has them all.  I wouldn't bet on his coronary or carotid arteries being clear...he may have autonomic neuropathy given his reported fecal incontinence.  That or cognitive impairment.  Psych nurse, what say you?

No - fake news Joe - our resident “Doc” told us he wasn’t on any drugs. 

59 minutes ago, Doc said:

He might not even be on any.

Definitely a “Doc” - overlooking an obese 77 year old male.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You're such an idiot. lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/28/2024 at 1:47 PM, BillStime said:

Well at least he didn't leave a 8 ball laying around the white house for every one to find (just saying) and then to top it off prior to that incident call the guy that more than likely left it the smartest man he knows . But when you think of it it actually kind of fits .

I know back in the day many many moons ago i left a few roaches laying around my bedroom at home & our house was white but come on man ...

You have a problem with him & post this when our gov't has in the past & still allows opioids that are HIGHLY addictive & has been documented how many people have died directly from those "legally prescribed drugs"  yet still allow them to be sold and people are still dying from them because money is more important than human life .

I know the gov't can stop it they not so very long ago before big pharma was so big the gov't told the companies to stop producing Quaaludes and they did . I think it was back in the late 70' i believe . 

It's amazing what you prioritize in the name of your very biased agenda .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...