Please pray for my wife

whorlnut

🙏 prayers for her and you,

If you go to their website you can start one immediately by clicking the “Start a GoFundMe” on the homepage. Should take no more than 5 minutes to set up and give you a launch page you can link to for the raiser. 

Edited by BBFL

5 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Prayers.  Can we help you in any way right now?  Order something by Door Dash or Uber Eats delivered to the hospital?  God bless Bills brother...

Thank you so much. I honestly don’t have much of an appetite but the offer is amazing. 

6 minutes ago, BBFL said:

If you go to their website you can start one immediately by clicking the “Start a GoFundMe” on the homepage. Should take no more than 5 minutes to set up and give you a launch page you can link to for the raiser. 

My sister said she will start one and send me a link. Thanks again

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, whorlnut said:

My wife had a brain aneurysm last evening and was helicoptered to york hospital in Pennsylvania for surgery. She is fighting for her life. The only reason I’m writing this is to ask for prayers for someone you never met, but is an amazing and passionate bills fan, like myself. I’m out of options, folks. This truly does fall on faith and hope that she will be healed.

Thank you so much for reading this and I know your prayers will be felt. The Mafia is a family. We might not agree on things all the time, but we all want the same thing. At the end of the day, it’s a sport, but this is real. Please pray for my wife, myself, and our two children. Thank you. 

Praying.

Stay strong. All of my best to you and your family.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.