I caused us to lose the game

Sorry, guys. It was my fault. Two major errors.

first, I decided to wear my Bruce Smith jersey during the game. The logic was sound, as I was trying to channel the spirit of the 1993 Bills team that beat KC at home during the AFCCG. The problem is that I had not tested out wearing it, and it obviously resulted in the classic reverse jinx.

Second, my one son and I decided not to watch any PAT or FG attempts during the game. We left the room, as my other son reported the result after the fact. Bass must have obviously felt that lack of faith, which caused him to miss his FG.

I am very sorry. I will try better. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Angry 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

I missed two plays during the game cuz I was down in the garage puffing on a cigar.

>The fake punt, where I came back in and could not figure out how they had the ball on our 30.

>The missed FG, which I only knew he missed because I heard my wife yell at the TV.

5 minutes ago, Simon said:

I missed two plays during the game cuz I was down in the garage puffing on a cigar.

>The fake punt, where I came back in and could not figure out how they had the ball on our 30.

>The missed FG, which I only knew he missed because I heard my wife yell at the TV.

That’s bad. Really bad. 

whatever kind of cigar was smoked, now must never be touched again. 

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

That’s bad. Really bad. 

whatever kind of cigar was smoked, now must never be touched again. 

I quit smoking of all kinds, but I wouldn't mind a good cigar here and there. 

Damn, I was 3-0 with the vintage Bills hat my sister gave me for Christmas. I wore it with a combo vintage Bills T-shirt. Both had the standing Buffalo logo. I left it on the bed and only had the t-shirt on when I left the house to watch the game with my family. My mother immediately asked "where's the hat?" I blew it like a Bass kick.

2 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Oh man I totally get it I put on my lucky Josh Allen jersey and then, get this, I actually believed McD could out coach Andy Reid

Why on Earth would you believe crappy could do that?  Meant clappy but hey crappy works too 

• Haha (+1) 3

Sorry, y'all, this one was on me. I hang a Bills ornament on my parents' Christmas tree every year. This year we hung it up when the Bills were 6-6. The team promptly went on a winning streak. I made my parents promise me that they would leave the tree up for the duration of the playoffs, because I knew moving the ornament could have catastrophic consequences. Unfortunately, they lied. They took the tree down and I was forced to move the ornament. While the team was somehow still able to beat the Fins and the Steelers, the bad juju from moving the ornament became too much to overcome and the team faltered and lost to the hated Kansas City Chiefs. I will no longer trust my parents in any way, shape or form whatsoever and I promise to do better next year so that we can enjoy a Super Bowl Championship.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.