I'm done I can't take it anymore

Whkfc

I'm freaking almost 50. The just once before I die just gimme 1. First it was hating the cowboys then out own management now it's the f?*÷@[ng Chiefs. I'm sick of this feeling I'm tired of losing. I need to save my sanity. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Hey, they played well. We came in pretty injured and still gave one of the best teams in football a run for their money. We definitely have the potential to be super bowl material I think at this point it's just a matter of time, some rearranging, and some luck. I for one hope they hang onto Brady for next year.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, HerdMentality said:

Should have released days after his me-first preseason temper tantrum.

Should have released Diggs after his me-first preseason temper tantrum.

He was right though...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gman10 said:

Hey, they played well. We came in pretty injured and still gave one of the best teams in football a run for their money. We definitely have the potential to be super bowl material I think at this point it's just a matter of time, some rearranging, and some luck. I for one hope they hang onto Brady for next year.

The mating call of the loser.

Winners go home with the prom queen.......

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 5

The Bills are the ultimate loser franchise.  It’s their identity. I’m here for it. And will be back for years to come…but I’ll never understand the utter overconfidence on here. 

I won’t touch the D but:

Receivers who cannot catch the ball. 

Kicker who misses field goals

Internal charity O Coordinator hirings

Bone headed offensive play calls

When this franchise starts taking chit seriously, I’ll take them seriously. Today is just another one on the pile. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 5
  • Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

I'm freaking almost 50. The just once before I die just gimme 1. First it was hating the cowboys then out own management now it's the f?*÷@[ng Chiefs. I'm sick of this feeling I'm tired of losing. I need to save my sanity. 

See ya!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

Just now, Mopreme said:
10 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

Wishful thinking

8 minutes ago, HerdMentality said:

The mating call of the loser.

Winners go home with the prom queen.......

He sounds more like a man to me. Doesn't cry and throw things and throw blame at everyone cos he didn't get what he wants. 

A man who can handle the pain defeat isn't a loser. Any more than a man who can't handle the pain defeat is a winner. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

16 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

I will be 55 on the 31st.  Enough of this ****. Fire McDermott tomorrow 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

16 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

I'm 69 and a fan since 1966... Man up....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

17 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

I just turned 53.  I've been where you are now for about 2 or 3 years now.

I just want one before I die.

If anyone here thinks the big win is coming with McDermott as the HC, check your sanity.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.