Divisional Playoffs - Chiefs at Bills - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Especially the morons talking about trading Allen and saying he’s not a leader - I mean when you see that stuff it really makes you question human intelligence and awareness.  

Yes, exactly the folks to whom I’m referring. 

Need to make that catch Diggs.  I dunno what it was but you had problems for half the year.  This was your moment to shine.  Don't worry, Allen will shoulder the blame of this game for all the players that played like this.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jukester said:

Exactly.  If Josh would've just climbed the pocket 2 steps and let it rip, we're talking about possibly the game winning touchdown.  The throw to Shakir is absolutely the right read.

If Josh climbed the pocket, Jones would have had an easy sack.

• Like (+1) 1

It's hard to watch that Diggs play.

His 1st couple of years here, he just caught everything - or at least it seemed that way.  He was the one guy I always trusted to make the play.

I know he's been off, and he might be playing hurt - but if he catches that, I'm gonna bet this board is a different place today, and the media narratives are all pretty different about "underachieving" Allen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

How can anyone who watched the endless quest for a QB since Kelly suggest trading Allen?

That makes no sense, at all.  If Allen is "worse" than Mahomes and Burrow somehow, it ain't by much.  It's fantastic to have this kind of QB. It's quite likely that Josh Allen will go down as the best QB in Bills history - even 100 years from now.  He's amazing.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, 90sBills said:

Except the ones KC won are all the ones that mattered. Bills fans gotta stop propping up regular season wins over KC going forward. Gotta get ‘em in the playoffs. 

Need to build the team and have the right coaching plan that can then.  Aint going to do it with players that don't show up and a roster with Sherfield and Harty and Diggs dropping must have footballs.  Aint going to do it with a highly paid broken Von Miller, a bunch of scrubs on the back end, and a highly rested front 4 that cant do ***** when it matters.

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I mean, dude literally broke a leg. Can't hold that against him.

Missed 20% of games due to injury so far in his career.  Leg in 2020 and wrist injury in 2023.  Just sayin’!

Marino nailed it with his list of what losing in the playoffs reveals about your team

1) No downfield WR threat

2) Special teams blunders

3) Disappearing defensive tackles (My opinion Ed Oliver completely no shows in the playoffs. Disgusting effort on his part)

4) Too many defensive injuries

Game plan was good. Lack of explosive plays did us in.

Reid/Mahomes had a genius level gameplan to exploit our deficiencies due to injury.

McD tried Zone, tried man, tried 2 high, tried 1 high, tried blitzing. Reid/Mahomes picked apart every single combo. We just didn’t have the horses to slow them down.

• Agree 1

Just now, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I mean, dude literally broke a leg. Can't hold that against him.

I think most QBs who are average at best would likely have a good chance to put up better stats with all the level of talent  Burrow has had. Similar to the Brock Purdy type treatment.

I don't think Burrow is as good many believe he is. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Success said:

How can anyone who watched the endless quest for a QB since Kelly suggest trading Allen?

That makes no sense, at all.  If Allen is "worse" than Mahomes and Burrow somehow, it ain't by much.  It's fantastic to have this kind of QB. It's quite likely that Josh Allen will go down as the best QB in Bills history - even 100 years from now.  He's amazing.

If it doesn’t get a superbowl win, what good is it 

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.