Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

7 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I wasn't until the last injury report. Hearing the rumors from HappyDays is seemed like Dodson and Spector should be good to go, with Spector likely with a pain management issue. But Dodson is limited and Spector still hasn't practiced.

TJ should come back. He didn't seem that broken up in game, and he almost immediately was available for practice and in team drills. But you never know until the final call comes. It is (in theory) in the hands of independent neurologists. 

IF. It’s aj klein , Dorian and cam Lewis in slot. Were F’d on D. 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

Season 2 Ball GIF by Leroy PattersonThat's basically what it would look like^ if I were to watch that game again lol.

i don't know how some of you guys can stomach it

I’ve watched it a couple times but always turn it off with 13 seconds remaining 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

If the Chiefs lose will Mahomes take the L like a professional or be a total sore loser B word again? 

Depends how they lose. If he can excuse any of the teams poor performance on any other factor it and chooses to act out it will be telling. 

• Agree 1

I've watched 13 seconds several times: Josh's 75 yard TD to Gabe plus the Bills' final two drives, but that's it. Bass lining up to kickoff at 13 seconds is the same for me as Norwood lining up in Tampa.

Reminding myself of that pain without being fully immersed in it is cathartic. I simply can't allow Josh's performance to become a kind of lost media.

6 minutes ago, Punch said:

I've watched 13 seconds several times: Josh's 75 yard TD to Gabe plus the Bills' final two drives, but that's it. Bass lining up to kickoff at 13 seconds is the same for me as Norwood lining up in Tampa.

Reminding myself of that pain without being fully immersed in it is cathartic. I simply can't allow Josh's performance to become a kind of lost media.

I turn it off at the game tying gield goal evey time

10 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

Von and Coach are really smart people. Anyone think that maybe they were saving Von for this part of the playoffs and that his injury recovery was all for show? He could be a game changer when healthy. 

Yes and I'll go one step further - the whole domestic violence thing was staged as well. They convinced Miller's fiance, the 9-1-1 operator and the Dallas police to go along with the ruse. All for this game.

Expect five or more sacks from Miller on Sunday night.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

10 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

Von and Coach are really smart people. Anyone think that maybe they were saving Von for this part of the playoffs and that his injury recovery was all for show? He could be a game changer when healthy. 

a lot of ridiculous things said in this forum. Same guy thinks the moon landing was fake.

37 minutes ago, stlbills13 said:

Whats the Chiefs injury report look like? I've seen the report but don't pay enough attention to know who's actually at risk of not playing and if it's significant 

To my knowledge they aren't going to be missing any significant starters.

Almost remarkable how many breaks this franchise gets since the Mahomes era lol

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I’ve watched it a couple times but always turn it off with 13 seconds remaining 

Exactly what I do. Great game up until that point. 

11 hours ago, Blank Stare said:

I get the excitement of the home game and all, but really wish Dion could show some restraint here. Like it or not, they are the defending champs. Don’t poke the bear unless you’re damn ready to back it up. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39338809/bills-eager-play-playoff-home-game-vs-chiefs

Was only a matter of time, but PFT couldn’t wait to pick it up too. 

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/dion-dawkins-patrick-mahomes-has-never-been-here-with-fans-so-good-luck

Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

11 minutes ago, balln said:

Dion still talking about wings 

I’m guilty of making a bigger deal about stuff like this. ***** talk is part of the sport (which I love if it’s not my fav team), but you just know that’s all we hear after the game if the Chiefs come out on top “Good Luck”. 

Liam Neeson Good Luck GIF

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.