Game thread: Philadelphia at Tampa Bay 8 PM ABC/ESPN

chongli

6 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

good for Baker.  gotta wonder if the Browns are regretting that move.  betting their fans are.

I don’t think the result would have been the same.  I think he got too full of himself in Cleveland with all the commercials and basically getting one HC fired and choosing the next one.  He needed a bit of perspective.

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I don’t think the result would have been the same.  I think he got too full of himself in Cleveland with all the commercials and basically getting one HC fired and choosing the next one.  He needed a bit of perspective.

Having Evans and Godwin in Cleveland certainly would have helped his cause.

5 minutes ago, Process said:

The 2023 Eagles need to be studied. They went from Superbowl ---> 10-1 ---> legitimately one of the worst teams in the NFL. 

They can’t tackle; secondary is a joke and their OC is horrible. 

9 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Having Evans and Godwin in Cleveland certainly would have helped his cause.

IIRC he played most of his last season there on a bum throwing shoulder too or something.  I dont think Mayfield is great but I think he is better than what they have, including current Watson.  They made a huge mistake imo.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Honestly some of the things he's talked about that he goes through physically to play it's amazing he was playing this long.

Guess he’s going to reach… New Heights…

8 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

From Kelce's reaction on the sidelines, he's retiring.

In his doc he seriously thought about retiring last year but I think them getting so close brought him back for another year but I def think he’s done now

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.