McDermott: Steelers "Handled us easily in the preseason."

1 hour ago, BRH said:

Judging from the comments in here I can only imagine how the GDT is going to go if we don't get off to a fast start.

The GDT will be its usual self, it’s the home of knee jerk reactions, that makes the rest of us look like intellectual well thought elitist scum, 🤣

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

Their win was against a team that had already locked up the #1 seed and was resting its starters. Had the Ravens been playing full-strength, then yesterday would have been locker clean-out day in PIT.

By contrast, our win was over a team that was desperate to beat us, partly because we've owned them over the past few years, but mostly because the division title and playoff seeding were at stake.

100% agree, but the point I was responding to was about the emotional peak of a big win against a divisional foe that gets a team into the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

I just checked my weather app for Sunday and its saying 23 degrees 50% chance of snow and wind 20 to 30 mph... cold and windy sure but not the weather the tweet suggests.  Is anyone seeing the same as I am or the tweet?

I know we're Buffalo tough and all, but I don't like foul weather games.

Bad weather games remind me of the Bills/Patriots Hurricane Bowl game. Not a happy memory.

Edited by boater

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.