Wild Card Weekend - Wild Card Weather

13 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

No doubt that the lawyers are involved with the lawsuit implications.  

I just don't get greed in extremely wealthy people. They don't want to postpone because the revenue will be slightly lower? They're upset because, what? they can't buy a 3rd helicopter pad yet another house on a tropical island? They're willing to risk the safety of fans for a .0002% gain on their portfolio? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

With a state of emergency already declared, doesn’t that basically ban “unnecessary “ travel?  If that’s the case would going to the game become illegal??

I think the state and local governments could force the NFL’s hand.  

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ
  • Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I would like to get home safe to my young kids just like I’m sure everyone else does. If that makes soft, I’m cool with that 

Dude quit being soft!!! Paint your walls with lead paint, get the whole family smoking ASAP, youre going to want to have the deet truck's route and time down perfectly, CAN NOT miss that. if this is how the parents of the generation that ruined the housing market raised their kids, we have to METICULOUSLY replicate that plan.

we should all feel honored to die going to our favorite laundry's entertainment event! WAKE UP 🤣🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

What brand is it?

I was thinking of either going to the game or launching myself at the intakes for a float down the Niagara River.  

Leaning the river.

That sounds as if it's going to be postponed too Monday. 

3 p.m.  

Would be perfect.  

No doubt that the lawyers are involved with the lawsuit implications.  

Regatta Norway. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Thanks for the tip and helping me confirm my suspicions that @Milanos Milano is tbd IronMaidenBills/AraizasCurse.  Build a terrible rep- change name and start over hoping no one recognizes. 

meanwhile-  Araiza is still out of a job

Thanks for the effort and for confirming the new identity.  A troll, is a troll, is a troll I guess.  He has managed to pick up a few new fans though.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

https://regattanorthwest.com/products/regatta-active-911-flotation-suit?variant=24481342275

I coached rowing for a long time. They’re the best. I don’t have to carry around a million layers. Just street clothes. Step in. Stay warm and dry. Step out. 

Just curious if you've ever field tested it in cold water?

19 minutes ago, NewEra said:

🤷🏻‍♂️ your profile says that you joined august 11th 2014

I may have registered back in the day, but I have 63 posts, all this year. Can you check if I have any name changes detective?

There's no need for subterfuge when calling out pedants and herbs.

10 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

With a state of emergency already declared, doesn’t that basically ban “unnecessary “ travel?  If that’s the case would going to the game become illegal??

I think the state and local governments could force the NFL’s hand.  

I thought the state of emergency was currently specific to thruway and highway tractor trailers pulling tandem trailers

fwiw, now that we're about 24hrs out, it looks a bit less impactful than it has the last couple days.

NWS leaning toward a solution that has the heaviest band oscillating North of Orchard Park during the earlier part of Sunday.

Never any guarantees with lake effect, but a step in the right direction.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Simon said:

fwiw, now that we're about 24hrs out, it looks a bit less impactful than it did the last couple days.

NWS leaning toward a solution that has the heaviest band oscillating North of Orchard Park during the day Sunday

Inshallah 🙏

The snow band is the big problem. The latest i’ve seen has the band up in the northern Erie and Niagara county early Sunday morning. But it starts shifting back towards Buffalo and OP by later in the morning and pretty much over the stadium areas during the start , slowly moving more southward. So maybe the late 3rd and 4th Qtrs has less snow and better visibility 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Simon said:

Just curious if you've ever field tested it in cold water?

No. Heads up, it isn’t a dry suit. It isn’t meant to keep you warm while submerged. It’s just meant to keep you warm outside and float in the event of an emergency. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.