NFL Week 18 - Jags at Titans game thread

3 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Also, for all the Lawrence bashing, let's not forget the sure TD drop at the end of the game.  I still haven't been able to unclench.

Even if he catches it, not a clear TD.  May have got a couple of yards, but not a sure TD.

Edited by davefan66

1 minute ago, The Red King said:

Also, for all the Lawrence bashing, let's not forget the sure TD drop at the end of the game.  I still haven't been able to unclench.

this guy Lawrence isnt good at hiding anything..even his fake injury was caught on camera.  Id never watch the Bills if they had a guy like him. 

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Definitely takes alot of stress off the rest of the day 

Last week we needed help to have a shot at the playoffs and the AFCE.  We got no help from the early games.  Then the Bengals lost to KC and the Dolphins lost to the Ravens.  This weekend...it was the same.  No help early but then the Jags lose to the Titans...and the Dolphins will lose to the Bills...fingers crossed.

Just now, 1onemangang7 said:

this guy Lawrence isnt good at hiding anything..even his fake injury was caught on camera.  Id never watch the Bills if they had a guy like him. 

The revenge of Spicoli

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Dude was not good today.

Locked on first look all day. Didn’t look for his progression.  Not sure how the score was so close.

He’s such a cocky little dweeb 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

How awesome that stop on the goal line!

Even if he catches it, not a clear TD.  May have got a couple of yards, but not a sure TD.

He would have had to lay out to catch it, and probably would have been downed right there. 

That’s entirely on Lawrence. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, gordong said:

if we lose we go to KC,  if we win Pitt come to buffalo.  I vote Pitt comes to buffalo

If we lose we go to Miami I believe…if Miami loses they go to kc. We went from possibly not makin the playoffs to a good spot if we lose and a great spot if we win pretty wild 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

4 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Wasn’t a great throw , he coulda caught it but might have went to the ground after. If Lawrence puts that a little more inside though…

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

At the moment, considering the Bills were 5-5, I'm just relieved they're in the play offs.

For sure.

At least the Titans win takes the stress off us fans tonight!!

Edited by Special K
  • Agree 3

5 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Oh, I remember him specifically saying the Bills won't make the playoffs.  Not "I think...", he specifically said they wouldn't. 🤣

That aside, props to the Titans.  They wanted this game, maybe somehow more then the Jags.  A couple of key, huge defensive stops there, and Henry spent every last drop of gas in the tank.

Nick Wright is a Josh Allen/Bills hater.  With each and every win going forward he will be served a heaping plateful of Humble Pie, Bills Mafia Style!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Must suck to be a Jags fan.  They went form being a darkhorse to get the #1 seed to missing out on the playoffs altogether in just one short month.

Their were a lot of so called experts at the beginning of the season saying that they would get the No 1 seed

1 minute ago, TAinLack. said:

Nick Wright is a Josh Allen/Bills hater.  With each and every win going forward he will be served a heaping plateful of Humble Pie, Bills Mafia Style!!!

If the Bills win the Super Bowl, especially if it's not even close, Nick will implode onto himself and become a black hole. 🤣

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I am no longer listening to anyone who says Lawrence is anything more than a slightly above average quarterback. 

He doesn’t elevate teammates.

He isn’t respected by his teammates. 

He cries and pouts when the going gets tough. 

They’re already making excuses that he didn’t have Christian Kirk. bull####, he has plenty of weapons. 

He lost 5 of 6 games to close the season and is 0-8 when trailing at halftime. 

Hes Derek Carr with Barbie’s haircut. 

In his only Playoff win he threw 4 interceptions in the first half. In the second half they won, because he was playing against the Brandon Staley "choke me harder daddy" Chargers. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.