The 1 scenario that eliminates the Bills next week

Estro

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

I don't think Titan can muster a win against Jax and I honestly think the Ravens will lay down to Pittsburgh in the hopes of keeping Buffalo out.

It'll be up to the Bills to win outright,  head to head. 

not sure this would be the case. pittsburgh plays baltimore extremely tough. divisional opponents are always dangerous. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, mannc said:

Let’s not forget, Miami is already in the playoffs no matter what happens next week, and they are very banged up.  Not saying they won’t be trying to win, but the game probably won’t mean as much to them.

I remember a few years back when all the Bills had to do was beat a Steelers team, that was playing all back ups, to advance to the playoffs. We got our butts handed to us. You just never know how it’s going to turn out. I have the utmost confidence in Josh and our defense to get the job done. Go Bills!!🏈

2 minutes ago, Sestak4ever said:

I remember a few years back when all the Bills had to do was beat a Steelers team, that was playing all back ups, to advance to the playoffs. We got our butts handed to us. You just never know how it’s going to turn out. I have the utmost confidence in Josh and our defense to get the job done. Go Bills!!🏈

Ya that game was a nightmare, so billsy

3 hours ago, Estro said:

1) Bills lose @ Dolphins

- current line Bills -3

2) Titans lose vs. Jaguars

- current line Titans +3.5

3) Ravens lose vs. Steelers

- current line Ravens +3.5

So what that last line shows you is the Ravens will be resting starters with the #1 seed locked up. I have little to no faith in the Titans......so I really think the Bills could entirely miss the playoffs if they don't get the W in Miami.

Next week could very well be the #2 seed with a win and missing the playoffs entirely with a loss. Crazy!

I agree. I don't see Pitt or the Jags losing. 

I think Buffalo has to beat Miami to make the playoffs. No easy task if Waddle and Mosert can play. Two big time weapons. 

4 hours ago, mannc said:

Let’s not forget, Miami is already in the playoffs no matter what happens next week, and they are very banged up.  Not saying they won’t be trying to win, but the game probably won’t mean as much to them.

And if they lose they go to KC. I think there is an argument at the moment that KC are the team you want to play as mad as that sounds. 

The Ravens are 1 win and 4 losses against the Steelers in the last 5 games, including a loss this season  The Ravens hate the Steelers. They may rest their starters,  they may lose the game, but it won't be because the Ravens want to keep the Bills out.

Edited by Billy Claude
  • Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, mannc said:

They get the 2 seed if they win and the 6 seed if they don't.  That's enough motivation.

Edited by Utah John

3 hours ago, Billy Claude said:

The Ravens are 1 win and 4 losses against the Steelers in the last 5 games, including a loss this season  The Ravens hate the Steelers. They may rest their starters,  they may lose the game, but it won't be because the Ravens want to keep the Bills out.

Exactly.. the Ravens aren’t about to lay down for a hated division rival. They also aren’t worried about playing the Bills - or anyone for that matter- in the playoffs. 

17 hours ago, Estro said:

1) Bills lose @ Dolphins

- current line Bills -3

2) Titans lose vs. Jaguars

- current line Titans +3.5

3) Ravens lose vs. Steelers

- current line Ravens +3.5

So what that last line shows you is the Ravens will be resting starters with the #1 seed locked up. I have little to no faith in the Titans......so I really think the Bills could entirely miss the playoffs if they don't get the W in Miami.

Next week could very well be the #2 seed with a win and missing the playoffs entirely with a loss. Crazy!

I don’t usually let stuff like this bother me, but the thought of this happening really messed with me today.....I guess the playoffs started for the Bills a month ago, and this week is no different.

Win and get in!!!!!

Go Bills!!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.