Ravens' Legend Of The Game Vs. Fish

I Am The Liquor

I love Lorenzo!  One of my favorite all time Bills!

Lorenzo made the greatest special plays team play I have ever seen, against the Patriots.  If someone has a link, please post- its that awesome!

lorenzo was covering a kickoff, and he planted two Patriot blockers into the turf, ran both of them over, and smashed the returner.

please, please post video- it’s a spectacular play by Zo.  I bet that play gets 89 aroused

I met Ray at a Rutgers game like 3 years ago, he honestly seemed like an awesome guy. A friend of a friend was in my group who played w him at Rutgers so we all talked for a bit and he's a really nice guy, genuinely 

I think he just blacked out that night and lost all control , still no excuse for that behavior and he def suffered the consequences but being that they're still together,  I imagine that was a 1 time ordeal

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I met Ray at a Rutgers game like 3 years ago, he honestly seemed like an awesome guy. A friend of a friend was in my group who played w him at Rutgers so we all talked for a bit and he's a really nice guy, genuinely 

I think he just blacked out that night and lost all control , still no excuse for that behavior and he def suffered the consequences but being that they're still together,  I imagine that was a 1 time ordeal

Some have less self control with other aspects of life. 

Might have something to do with playing a violent sport all your life? More often than not in the NFL, one of the most reported things about a player acting wrongly is some form of assault/violence. 

No excuses, it’s a life ruining and wrong way to act but we all make mistakes. Hopefully he’s become a changed man and learned from his mistakes after it all went down the drain. 

If the Ravens and him have reconciled then he’s obviously doing his part; which was stated that he’s active in the Baltimore/Maryland community. 

Good for him.

Edited by BBFL
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.