NFL Demands Bills Long Snapper Reid Ferguson Take Drug Test After Win Over Chargers

Peace Frog

2 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Better him than Von :-X

Also good thing Rodgers was never activated. 

Could you imagine Rodgers testing positive for HGH? It would be incessant interviews about how “blowing belugas naturally increased my bodies natural production of HGH, but main stream media doesn’t want to talk about that”.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

33 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

This is SOP right?  Random testing?

Assume so.  

What's not clear is what the penalty would be if he tested positive.  It's not like the Bills would forfeit the Chargers game.  Would he be suspended?  That would be very bad. I don't recall a single bad snap on a punt or kick this year.

5 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Assume so.  

What's not clear is what the penalty would be if he tested positive.  It's not like the Bills would forfeit the Chargers game.  Would he be suspended?  That would be very bad. I don't recall a single bad snap on a punt or kick this year.

I think it is spelled out clearly in the CBA, no games ever get forfeited, that is not a thing.  I think for PED's, it is kind of a standard suspension.   This happens randomly to players every week on every team, it is simply not common to see an image of the letter on the locker.   The title of the thread is kind of unnecessarily inflammatory.  

Edited by Matt_In_NH

46 minutes ago, Mango said:

Could you imagine Rodgers testing positive for HGH? It would be incessant interviews about how “blowing belugas naturally increased my bodies natural production of HGH, but main stream media doesn’t want to talk about that”.

Every player in the league is probably on some form of PED.

I refuse to believe "technological advancements" are the sole reason why 290-lb guys now run 4.4 forty times or why the recovery period for knee ligament tears has been reduced by 40%.

• Agree 2

35 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Assume so.  

Shhhhhhhh. . . .universe is listening

Teammates practice joke…, 

it’s Allen and Diggs busting his balls 

2 hours ago, Mango said:

I thought they didn't test for HGH? I could be wrong I don't really keep up with the policy, I just figured it was understood that most players in the league were on it.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.