Peacock subscription question ( Bills game related)

Steptide

So I know the game this Saturday is only on peacock and I have to subscribe. No issue there. My question is, they have 2 subscriptions to choose from and I don't know if I can choose either one, or I have to subscribe to a particular one to get the game. I'm sure I won't be the only one with questions as the week goes on. Thanks 

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

So I know the game this Saturday is only on peacock and I have to subscribe. No issue there. My question is, they have 2 subscriptions to choose from and I don't know if I can choose either one, or I have to subscribe to a particular one to get the game. I'm sure I won't be the only one with questions as the week goes on. Thanks 

Generally these services are ads vs no ads.  Programming is the same.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, MattM said:

Somewhat related question--I understand that the game is being shown on broadcast TV in the Chargers' home TV market.

I'll be in Santa Barbara on Saturday. Does anyone know if the Chargers' home market extends to SB?

No. Santa Barbara is KSBY NBC 6, which is a secondary market to LA. It's on KNBC 4 in LA. Do you get that?

The game is also free for all Xfinity and Spectrum customers.

Otherwise NFL+, subscribe, sports bar, or nefarious means.

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Steptide said:

if you are a Comcast/ xfinity customer you can get it for free.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jahnyc said:

Will the game be on the YouTube NFL Ticket, or do I need to get Peacock to watch the game?

No, not on YouTube ST since it is national, unfortunately

1 hour ago, djp14150 said:

if you are a Comcast/ xfinity customer you can get it for free.

And Spectrum.

Edited by chongli
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, eball said:

Don’t waste money on the no-ads version if you’re only subscribing to watch this game.  I signed up for premium and will cancel it next week.  $5.99 to watch a Bills game is a no-brainer.

Same but as someone kindly reminded me, wildcard weekend Saturday there will be an exclusive peacock game. So assuming you just signed up pay the $5.99 get the bills game then a playoff game all within a month. Will cancel right after that 

• Thank you (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, chongli said:

Spectrum

Where on spectrum? How do you know. Is there peacock network?

i don’t think this is standard

send a link if you are sure. 

I doubt it. $5.99 for me to be sure I can watch!  Greedy bastards. Cancel after WC. WC ratings would go down on this crap lame stream. GMFB made fun of it today. More media have to come out. So stupid

Edited by Since1981
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, TheWei44 said:

'm too old for this crap!  I'll probably just sign up and then cancel.

This isn’t an age thing. It’s just stupid to parse games out to specific and exclusive niche streams. At least Amazon has 200M subscribers. Peacock? A joke. 

IMG_0239.jpeg

Edited by Since1981
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Can you tape the game on peacock? 

I have been trying to figure this out too, and I am not sure. I believe there is no DVR option, but I am not sure. 

Maybe it works like games on Amazon prime, where you can start it later but from the beginning? 

I am going to test it out with the earlier game that day. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.