Around the NFL Week 15

HappyDays

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Ngl… my opinion of Burrow has changed with how good Browning has played in that Offense. 

I mean, it’s possible that they’re both amazing, but Browning has been around the league for a while and has done zero up till now…

Just now, mannc said:

I mean, it’s possible that they’re both amazing, but Browning has been around the league for a while and has done zero up till now…

I never thought Burrow was in the Allen/Mahomes conversation, but this has been eye opening. 

Bad matchup for us lately due to how we play defense, but when you watch Burrow vs other teams .. it’s basically elite game manager skills. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

They just said knee injury. out for the game.  Yeah pretty massive for sure 

Never want to see anyone get injured. But the Vikes just ran the ball down their throat. 

Still, it was just the opening drive. Will be interesting to see if their O with Mullens can continue to have success mixing the run and pass. 

27 minutes ago, mannc said:

Is Jake Browning’s success making anyone think that maybe Joe Burrow is a tiny bit overrated?

I’ve always thought he was overrated. Success in college involved having RD1 picks and All-Pro NFL talent around him. Before that it wasn’t great. 

He’s had one of the best supporting casts in the NFL since returning from his ACL injury. Lucky for him, in the year Higgins likely walks, they’re going to pick high enough to replace him with Rome Odunze. 

He’s a GREAT player, but needs the supporting cast more than Mahomes or Allen. 

Edited by JGMcD2

17 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I never thought Burrow was in the Allen/Mahomes conversation, but this has been eye opening. 

Bad matchup for us lately due to how we play defense, but when you watch Burrow vs other teams .. it’s basically elite game manager skills. 

Burrow looked bad without Higgins. I hope we go after Mike Pittman and draft a potential #1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.