When does the NFL come out with fines, I'm curious if crybaby Kermit mahoms and Andy Reed get fined?

Fines definitely should be coming down on both of them. It’s funny as I read on the Chief’s site that some fans said Mahomes was venting on his offensive coordinator and that no referee was near him during his rant. Some of their fans shot back that he was definitely yelling at the refs and there was a referee about three feet away from him. So hilarious to get some blinded fan’s take on it.

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Josh Allen will be fined $32,689 and suspended 2 games for striking Patrick Mahomes in the chest after the game. Buffalo will be assessed a personal foul against the Cowboys at the beginning of every 1st half possession.

And the Pats* will get a compensatory pick and Tremaine Edmunds will somehow become a year younger.

• Haha (+1) 5

26 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Josh Allen will be fined $32,689 and suspended 2 games for striking Patrick Mahomes in the chest after the game. Buffalo will be assessed a personal foul against the Cowboys at the beginning of every 1st half possession.

Nope, they just assigned us Wrolstad against the Cowboys instead. The kiss of death. :thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Lowered his head for a hit on a run, he's feeling a type of way about it.

4 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Based on the fine:

Impermissible Use of the Helmet/Launching (2nd offence) 

thanks for the info.  44k for a guy on his first contract seems stiff, even for a second offense.  

I was kidding in my earlier post but considering the poster boy and his coach spoke at length about what an embarrassing moment this was for the league….  Reality is, they should be fined or punished substantially.  If the league let’s them get away with a slap on the wrist then everyone can let it rip.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.