It’s Dallas week and the Division is on the line!

Einstein

Arsenal fans sing a song that goes along the lines of "it's happened again, it's happened agaaaaaiiinnnn Tottenham Hotspur, it's happened again" because of Tottenham's ability to collapse down the stretch when all the marbles are on the line time after time. And I kinda feel the same about the Dolphins - it is not beyond the realm of possibility that they blow it from here. It would be very Dolphiny. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, GoBills! said:

Ravens control the 1 seed clearly; after that its a 💩 show, imagine Chiefs and Dolphins one may miss the playoffs and teams like bengals, colts and us are in....

Broncos easily go 3-1 with raiders, chargers, Pats, Lions left..

Chiefs go 2-2 with Bengals (Bengals win), Pats, Raiders (surprise win), Chargers...

Weird how last week the theme by many here is the Bills were dead, not making the playoffs and a complete rebuild was needed....to today with some (not too far fetched) luck...Buffalo could easily end up the #2 seed if they take care of business and win out. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, GoBills! said:

Ravens control the 1 seed clearly; after that its a 💩 show, imagine Chiefs and Dolphins one may miss the playoffs and teams like bengals, colts and us are in....

Broncos easily go 3-1 with raiders, chargers, Pats, Lions left..

Chiefs go 2-2 with Bengals (Bengals win), Pats, Raiders (surprise win), Chargers...

Posts like this are laughable and insane.

Just like last night, THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES of any NFL team beating another NFL team, no matter what their records are, nor what the spread is, nor what the statistics show. On any given Sunday...

I realize that pretty much everybody has on their rose colored glasses today, but the Bills could just as "easily" go 1-3 to finish the year, while y'all are predicting other teams to collapse down the stretch.

All we can do is take it one week at a time, and hope JA doesn't revert back to turnover Josh, hope McD doesn't exhibit his normal late game idiocy, hope the refs don't screw the Bills over, and hope that the players actually give a f***, and play/execute well. 

Go Bills!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, Einstein said:

If we beat Dallas this week, NOTHING will convince me that we aren’t taking the division.

We are 1.5 games back of Miami and the Dolphins still have to face Dallas, Baltimore and the Buffalo Bills!

What an incredible week. We got nearly all the help we wanted. The Bills can absolutely beat Dallas. The team is rejuvenated, they’re playing for each other as well as their head coach and leader, and Josh Allen is playing out of his mind.

I want that 4th-in-row division banner!!!

Agree. Miami still has games at Baltimore and Dallas at home. If they lose one of them (good chance they will) and the Bills beat Dallas which will be a tough game, then the game at Miami will be for the division. I know the Bills have lost games they shouldn't have so nothing is guaranteed but I can't see them losing at the Chargers and home to the Pats.

6 hours ago, kkim0904 said:

Jets are the beloved team.  

Beloved like an ex-wife after a bitter divorce. But we do have to root for the Fireman Ed's this week. If Zach can play this week like he did the 2nd half vs the Texans I think the Jets can win with their defense. 

• Like (+1) 1

Normally I would say the Cowboys might suffer a letdown coming off a big win over a hated rival. But since both teams are 10-3 and fighting for the NFCE that won't happen. Going to be another nailbiter on Sunday. Win this one and I believe the Bills will win the division for the 4th straight year.

7 hours ago, buffblue said:

You gotta believe that the Cowboys may be due for an emotional letdown after their big win over the Eagles. We may catch them at just the right time

Well, I mean, aren’t we also coming off a big win?

I like the Bills chances regardless of what either team did last week. The 12th man will be a factor.

• Like (+1) 2

Will Levis led two perfect 2 minute drills in a row to be the first QB to overcome a 14 point deficit in 3 minutes in over 700 games. Good ***** night.
pic.twitter.com/N8TdXdL3gT

— Artist Formerly Known as Derrick Henry’s Stiff Arm (@traviebird00) December 12, 2023

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Just like last night, THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES of any NFL team beating another NFL team, no matter what their records are, nor what the spread is, nor what the statistics show. On any given Sunday...

I realize that pretty much everybody has on their rose colored glasses today, but the Bills could just as "easily" go 1-3 to finish the year, while y'all are predicting other teams to collapse down the stretch.

All we can do is take it one week at a time, and hope JA doesn't revert back to turnover Josh, hope McD doesn't exhibit his normal late game idiocy, hope the refs don't screw the Bills over, and hope that the players actually give a f***, and play/execute well. 

Go Bills!

The broncos “easily” go 3-1.  Lol.  I agree with you.  Two of those games are divisional games.  One vs a 4 loss team.  Another vs Belichick.  They could just as easily go 1-3.  

any given Sunday people.  Things can change drastically on any given Sunday.  Just win baby

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Beast said:

Well, I mean, aren’t we also coming off a big win?

I like the Bills chances regardless of what either team did last week. The 12th man will be a factor.

I think this will play into it a bit this week.

Dallas has played extremely well over the last 5 weeks especially. However, 4 of those 5 were at home and the one road game was in Carolina, who at this point is basically an XFL level team.

They're coming in to a very hostile environment. Communication should suffer a bit this week for them. I don't see them scoring at will against us at home. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Holy crap! I went to bed when Miami went up by 14. Unbelievable!

You didn’t make it past 8:30 pm you old man.  You saw Miami was up by 14 because you got up for the 2nd time to pee.

47 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Go Bills!

I can’t believe the Bills didn’t get blown out after not practicing on their bye week.  They clearly don’t care about winning.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.