McDermotts speech (joke)

Teddy KGB

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

why would a joke be deleted ?

I posted a tweet yesterday from a Miami fan making a joke about McD's [fake] halftime speech, invoking 9-11 and the Twin Towers. The tweet referenced Mohamed Atta and George Bush.

I decided to delete it after I got a downvote. I thought it might make some remember the attacks that day. Also, I was worried it might lead to a political discussion possibly.

Should I re-post it? I don't think I will. [But it was actually hilarious...sorry.]

EDIT: the other thing is the fake McD speech had a really good message: to finish the game and play the second half like you did the first. Finish the job.

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1

🤔🤷🏼😂

20 minutes ago, chongli said:

I posted a tweet yesterday from a Miami fan making a joke about McD's [fake] halftime speech, invoking 9-11 and the Twin Towers. The tweet referenced Mohamed Atta and George Bush.

I decided to delete it after I got a downvote. I thought it might make some remember the attacks that day. Also, I was worried it might lead to a political discussion possibly.

Should I re-post it? I don't think I will. [But it was actually hilarious...sorry.]

Post it in the Political section. Everything goes there!

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.