Game Thread: TNF: New England at Pittsburgh

chongli

Just now, SirAndrew said:

I see Steelers fans online calling for Tomlin to be fired. What a spoiled fan base. This is a 7-5 team with no QB, and it’s not necessarily Tomlin’s fault they’re still looking for a QB. 

They've been in purgatory for a while with the same coach how are they supposed to feel?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I see Steelers fans online calling for Tomlin to be fired. What a spoiled fan base. This is a 7-5 team with no QB, and it’s not necessarily Tomlin’s fault they’re still looking for a QB. 

Not saying he should be fired, but Tomlin is not a great coach. At all. 

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Imagine how much better they'd be if their HC and GM had an eye for QB talent and weren't relying on the likes of Kenny Pickett and Mitchell Trubisky.

23 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Watching Tomlin hopefully blow a 7-3 start would bring me some great holiday cheer.

this guy is wasting watt's career the same way mcdermott has wasted allens career.

i think to resolve this issue pittsburgh should send watt to buffalo

he could split Von’s snaps!

Just now, Billznut said:

Oh Steelers fans are definitely oblivious. They always think they are winning it all. Patriots fans have only realized starting this year it’s over. 

I don’t agree.  They look totally defeated knowing an 11 point deficit with only 41 minutes to play is insurmountable… very self aware 

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

Imagine how much better they'd be if their HC and GM had an eye for QB talent and weren't relying on the likes of Kenny Pickett and Mitchell Trubisky.

I agree, but we don’t how much Tomlin had to do with drafting Pickett unless I’m missing something. 

4 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I agree, but we don’t how much Tomlin had to do with drafting Pickett unless I’m missing something. 

There are stories and reports about tomlin and their connection back to his time at Pitt. 

Not saying he wanted him but he definitely had an existing relationship and knowledge about him. 

I have to imagine he had significant input 

3 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

This crowd is ready to revolt. 

I don’t know why they’re so mad.

They’ve significantly overachieved for the last few years, dating back to the Ben days. They should not be surprised 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.