Game Thread: TNF: New England at Pittsburgh

chongli

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

It's not so much about drafting Pickett as it is about seeing that it's not working and making moves to correct the mistake.  

To be fair, it’s Pickett’s second year. There’s not much you can do in season to upgrade. I might agree with this point if they don’t look to improve next season. However, short of an epic trade, or really good draft position, upgrading the QB position isn’t easy. 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

If Tomlin parts ways with Pittsburgh do we give him a look 

As DC, you mean?

I have no desire for another defense-minded head coach while Allen is still in his prime.  

Just now, SirAndrew said:

To be fair, it’s Pickett’s second year. There’s not much you can do in season to upgrade. I might agree with this point if they don’t look to improve next season. However, short of an epic trade, or really good draft position, upgrading the QB position isn’t easy. 

Agreed.  Tomlin has earned another season, but he had better make some moves.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

The Steelers really should upgrade their OL and OC, and see what they have in Pickett.

Trubisky seems to be done, stick a fork in him.

OK, he threw a nice block on Peppers there.  But Hayward would have got more yards if he didn’t have to dig for that.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

I don’t care if I have to root for the patriots at this point. As long as it helps us for our playoff chances. It also hurts their draft position 

Agree. Need the Patriots win (winning right now) next three but lose to us and win vs Jets at end of schedule (hurts the draft picks) 

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

Just now, Roundybout said:

The Steelers have zero talent on offense and most of their defense and they’re still 7-5. 

zero talent?

uhh okay.

1 minute ago, Buffalo619 said:

Experience, Super Bowl winning coach. Did well with Ben. 

is dick lebeau coming with him to help?

that super bowl was a long long time ago.  

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

As a whole I think Najee Harris has been a real disappointment

I hear that he’s a quality human being, and I root for him when I’m not watching the bills just for that reason

I confused my Najee’s- I was thinking didn’t he ***** in someone’s closet, but that was Najee Davenport lol

• Like (+1) 1

I love watching BB huffing and puffing. Throwing his arms down to his sides

24 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

The Steelers really should upgrade their OL and OC, and see what they have in Pickett.

Trubisky seems to be done, stick a fork in him.

OK, he threw a nice block on Peppers there.  But Hayward would have got more yards if he didn’t have to dig for that.

Pickett sucks. And WHAT bad time to be picking in the first round that year. Normally rely on prime non qb talent dropping due to multiple qb being drafted. NOT that year. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.