Tyler Dunne story on McDermott - 3 parts, 25 interviews, one damning conclusion

Roundybout

2 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

Soooo for all those questioning whether or not the players had his back

I would love to hear your rebuttal to the proof that is now displayed before you that you all had no idea what you were talking about.

People aren't allowed to question things? 

I think this is great to see.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

People aren't allowed to question things? 

I think this is great to see.

I saw a lot of assuming, not questioning but saying its damning evidence that so and so hasn't said anything to the media, and so what if so and so said they had his back, it isn't Allen or Diggs or someone else..

It was all to fit their narrative and they would argue they know things based off of one opinion based hit piece.

Edited by CaliBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CaliBills said:

I saw a lot of assuming, not questioning but saying its damning evidence that so and so hasn't said anything to the media, and so what if so and so said they had his back, it isn't Allen or Diggs or someone else..

It was all to fit their narrative

Well, it was a little bit of an eyebrow-raising moment when Matt P asked Josh to speak about McDermott and he declined. Not everyone had a narrative. Some of us just wanted to hear some support for Sean and there was very little forthcoming. Glad to hear it now after a big win. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

Well, it was a little bit of an eyebrow-raising moment when Matt P asked Josh to speak about McDermott and he declined. Not everyone had a narrative. Some of us just wanted to hear some support for Sean and there was very little forthcoming. Glad to hear it now after a big win. 

And like i said in multiple posts in this thread, we don't know anything about what goes on behind closed doors or the relationship McD has with the players and the players owe us nothing when it comes to how they feel about anything put out there.

It is ones fault for expecting anything then forming conclusions on the lack there of.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

And like i said in multiple posts in this thread, we don't know anything about what goes on behind closed doors or the relationship McD has with the players and the players owe us nothing when it comes to how they feel about anything put out there.

It is ones fault for expecting anything then forming conclusions on the lack there of.  

So why are all the players suddenly so effusive in their praise now, but when the sharks were circling they were silent?

Dunne accomplished at least one thing:

McCoach was more aggressive than usual in his play calling on the final drive.

Great win and effort by the team.

Thank you K. Toney.

Football can be a game of inches, and I am glad that we are not feeling the heartbreak that we would have felt if we lost on another game losing defensive drive especially with Taylor Swifts' boyfriend throwing a lateral to win the game. 

• Agree 1

Just now, WotAGuy said:

So why are all the players suddenly so effusive in their praise now, but when the sharks were circling they were silent?

Maybe they wanted to focus on winning a game this week instead of giving into the BS that some hack wrote......

Stop reaching.... 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, CaliBills said:

Maybe they wanted to focus on winning a game this week instead of giving into the BS that some hack wrote......

Stop reaching.... 

So if my wife asks if she looks fat in her new dress and I’m silent, she should stop reaching?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

You know who else doesn't know? Tyler Dunne. :lol:

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, AlfaBill said:

Listen, you all can post these post game comments from the players all you want.

I still say the posters who ‘know’ for a fact that coach McD needs to be fired are correct. players lie. 

They made up their mind and those fans will be passive aggressive for the rest of his SB winning tenure. 

Just now, WotAGuy said:

So if my wife asks if she looks fat in her new dress and I’m silent, she should stop reaching?

what?  

bad analogy.  Try again

Its more like your wife asking if you are ok and you say nothing.   She can assume you are upset even if you are not, you just might be focused.  Silence isn't always a negative association when asked a question.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.